Your Glastonbury morning time Hangover cures?

Guest freddyt234

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some kind of breakfast butty, a pint of water and then a nice bifta followed with a 50/50 half litre bottle of vodka and coke. Always find if i get this done by 10am i can get back on the stellas by 11. It is a kill or cure though so it doesn't always have the desired effect.

Not exactly a hangover issue, but how do people get around hayfever? I'm usually a bit of a sniffer with watering eyes, last year I was so bad I was having breathing problems. I don't have asthma but luckily bought an inhaler with me from a previous episode.

I don't want a repeat because it made weds/thurs unbearable. Any ideas?

actually worried about being too hungover to do much. usually when i get hungover, which is all the time after a good night, i have dry mouth and cant really eat properly, never mind even think about another bevvy, who knows though i guess time will tell, if my thinking is right, i'll only be sleeping a couple of hours and should be still drunk rather than hungover ;) or too overwhelmed with everything NOT to eat and drink more.

I got the recepie for my remedy from a similar thread last year. Sachet of Dioralite, 1 Berroca dissolved in water, and to kill 2 birds with one stone, use either of the above to wash down a couple of 5-HTP capsules (which work better if you take one daily on the three week run up to the festival.) By far the best though is waking up at , sitting with the wonderful people that dwell there and laughing at stories from the outside world in the Q Daily.

Not exactly a hangover issue, but how do people get around hayfever? I'm usually a bit of a sniffer with watering eyes, last year I was so bad I was having breathing problems. I don't have asthma but luckily bought an inhaler with me from a previous episode.

I don't want a repeat because it made weds/thurs unbearable. Any ideas?