Strummercamp 2009

Guest IceCool_Kebab

• 2 weeks later...

one of the amigos got credits by "the men they couldn't hang" for suggesting the manchester venue for their 25th anniversary tour. the "men" played a great set two years ago at Strummercamp.

what i really like about Strummercamp are the not-so-well known bands. of course it's great to have the damned or billy bragg as headliners, but at every of the last three events i found at least one great band i had never before heard of.

and there's tv smith, my favorite this year. and, what a surprise, goldblade! :)

creation rockers are a nice addition, they got the dub groove! Could be one of this years nice surprises and i am sure there will be many more surprises... only few weeks to go now!!!!!

lets just hope Toon wont be doon, the last day of Premier League is the 24th and and what better way to secure safety then getting 3 points at villa park. We dont want sorry Toons at strummercamp!

Still a limited number of weekend and day tickets available....

friday night party: the clashed, dj ray gange, cheapskates, rasta four eyes

saturday: billy bragg, the mahones, golty farabeau, mik artistic´s ego trip, john player specials, take the 5th, tony auton band, the carletons, spencer, vincent and the onepotts, harijan, the autonomads, stand out riot, the roughneck riot, dirty revolution, the paris riots, jealous

sunday: the damned, the alarm, tv smith, goldblade, henry cluney (ex s.l.f.), the infidels, rook and the ravens, aces and eights, pink hearse, pressure drop, kev fox, cotton town music club, revenge of the psychotronic man, the shadowcops, the hyperjax, the naughtys, creation rockers, whiskey bastards, eastroad, bye bye johnny

+ a comedy club, dj´s, 5 a-side football competition, excellent catering, free camping and the company of friendly clash city rockers having lots of fun....

strummercamp - the festival that matters!

there's really a awful lot going on this year! crap that i injured my knee, so i can't take part in the football.

i am happy to see quality catering announced, if there was a weak spot last year, then it was the food - nothing against the mandrakes who did a great job, but three days only on burgers was a bit, hm...

and i certainly don't mind some real ale!

Still a limited number of weekend and day tickets available....

friday night party: the clashed, dj ray gange, cheapskates, rasta four eyes

saturday: billy bragg, the mahones, golty farabeau, mik artistic´s ego trip, john player specials, take the 5th, tony auton band, the carletons, spencer, vincent and the onepotts, harijan, the autonomads, stand out riot, the roughneck riot, dirty revolution, the paris riots, jealous

sunday: the damned, the alarm, tv smith, goldblade, henry cluney (ex s.l.f.), the infidels, rook and the ravens, aces and eights, pink hearse, pressure drop, kev fox, cotton town music club, revenge of the psychotronic man, the shadowcops, the hyperjax, the naughtys, creation rockers, whiskey bastards, eastroad, bye bye johnny

+ a comedy club, dj´s, 5 a-side football competition, excellent catering, free camping and the company of friendly clash city rockers having lots of fun....

strummercamp - the festival that matters!

• 2 weeks later...

anyone give us an idea of the camping situation...

Is the camping separate to the main festy field...can you park next to tent, can campervans and tents be in same field???

There doesn't seem to be a lot of information regarding this.

Thanks

I am not sure, but this is what i think: the camping is not separate to the main festy field, i think you cannot park next to your tent and if i remember correctly campervans and tents are not in the same field (not far apart though). Now i am not sure about this and please forgive me if i am saying something utterly wrong. Hope you enjoy Strummercamp massively.

I am not sure, but this is what i think: the camping is not separate to the main festy field, i think you cannot park next to your tent and if i remember correctly campervans and tents are not in the same field (not far apart though). Now i am not sure about this and please forgive me if i am saying something utterly wrong. Hope you enjoy Strummercamp massively.