Ziggy Stardust

Guest Ricochet

ziggy stardust... is my favourite album ever, i could listen to it for days without getting bored of it, and i'd love to see bowie perform it (in the vein of recent Classic Album gigs from loads of artists) but i don't think he should 'ressurect' ziggy.

and i don't think he would, he's not known for resting on his laurels.

Oooooooooooooo ... I think I've just creamed myself at the very thought of Mr.Bowie gracing us with his presence on the Pyramid stage this year :lol::)

I would so like this to be true but I somehow think it's more than a tad wishful thinking unfortunately. He was bl**dy brilliant when he guested with Gilmour a couple of years back. Please, someone feel free to prove me wrong though and make it happen ! I definitely don't want him to be yet another artiste that I have to cross off the very long-standing wish list because they're no longer around any more :D

Edited by mikeb