Cosmic Puffin Festival 2009

Guest MyChoonz

Hi Chooooooooonzeeee!!

DEFERRED SUCESS,are now also playing on the Puffin Stage,if you could add them to your listings,ta very much.

Loudseeeeeey.

Edited by Ministry of Loud

will folx please note that the line up on the main efestivals site is not 100% accurate.

ONLY the bands i listed and deferred sucess (yes that is how they spell it!!!) are confirmed to play.

also the strong rumour about spacehead playing is no longer the case as dibs will be playing in hawkwind in scotland that weekend after all!!!

kizmit and time for action have NEVER been included in the running orders for either stage, this was a case of an over eager managment company listing them as playing without talking to anyone in charge of the actual booking of bands!!! though it's fair to mention here that both bands sound pretty darn good and none of the actual band members were aware they were not ever booked to play this years Cosmic Puffin festival.

o-head, the ac's and earth lab can no longer play :lol:

laura younger/wyatt will now be playing with her new musical partnership known as the iceni

ALL the other bands have confirmed their slots with us and, allowing for unforseen circumstances, WILL be playing.

sorry for any confusion folks :lol:

will folx please note that the line up on the main efestivals site is not 100% accurate.

ONLY the bands i listed and deferred sucess (yes that is how they spell it!!!) are confirmed to play.

also the strong rumour about spacehead playing is no longer the case as dibs will be playing in hawkwind in scotland that weekend after all!!!

Edited by 5co77ie
speeling

my posts were not a criticism of efestivals website at all my friend, just a simple setting straight of the record so to speak :lol:

i think efestivals is a fantastic resource and use it as a first port of call for all of my festi info.

the printing of physical tickets for the cosmic puffin is VERY close now so keep an aye out for those folx :D

Anyone in the Billericay/Basildon area could check out Cosmic Puffin II Saturday night headliners Hokie Joint on Sat 7th March at Blues at the Farm, The Barleylands Blues Club, Billericay, Essex, cm11 2uf

Course you can also buy your tickets for Cosmic Puffin (and save the booking fee) from me because I'll be there :-)

’The best little Blues Club in Essex’...maybe the world! A fantastic atmosphere, lunchtime session!....cheap drinks!...very friendly staff!.....oh and great music...what more could you ask! Please come along and support this wonderful venue! See you there see map for directions http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|cm11%202uf website http://www.bluesatthefarm.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

YES FOLX

the AMAZING

DREAM MACHINE and G-DELIC

will be performing a wonderful gig.

Don't miss out on this fantastic chance

to hear the new album!

Dream Machine AND G-Delic will

BOTH be performing at this years

Cosmic Puffin Festival www.cosmicpuffin.co.uk

Tickets will be available at the gig

dm15.jpg