Doves

Guest zahidf

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really hope their playing. they have been awesome all 3 times ive seen them at glasto.

i caught them at oxford and the festival hall last year where they previewed some of the new stuuf and it was damn fine. and the set they dropped there was easily good enough to take on the other stage headline spot, again

i wouldnt put em on the JP too big for that (even having been away for so long).

Having said that, again because theyve been away for so long probably missed the boat on a headline other stage slot. but the sunset gig would do. just imagine the sun just dipping below the horizon (fingers crossed :) ), the sky turning a brilliant hue of orange and pink, and Doves dropping There Goes The Fear. :)

Got to say, they would be perfect to play Neil Young in to his headline slot (If it is him). Or even in 3rd spot like last time on the Pyramid, just catching the sun (Think it was before the White Stripes?).

And with a bit of Pear cider in hand of course :lol:

Got to say, they would be perfect to play Neil Young in to his headline slot (If it is him). Or even in 3rd spot like last time on the Pyramid, just catching the sun (Think it was before the White Stripes?).

And with a bit of Pear cider in hand of course :lol:

i wouldnt put em on the JP too big for that (even having been away for so long).

Having said that, again because theyve been away for so long probably missed the boat on a headline other stage slot. but the sunset gig would do. just imagine the sun just dipping below the horizon (fingers crossed :lol: ), the sky turning a brilliant hue of orange and pink, and Doves dropping There Goes The Fear. :)