How will 2009's lineup compare if ur predctions are right?

Guest calumtom19

Really?

I thought last years was pretty damn good.

This year will be better imo if it is

Kings of Leon ; Arctic Monkeys ; Radiohead

Lost Prophets ; Kasabian ; Slipknot

Weezer ; Klaxons; Machine Head

Sigur Ros ; My Bloody Valentine ; Glasvegas

I dont think many people here would disagree with that aye?

'02 for me was the best. least favourite was '03. two I wasn't at but looked amazing - '94 and '95.

not that fussed to see KOL or arctic monkeys again if those rumours are true. think radiohead would be a good booking though.

think I'll try and be a CAT again this year, as long as there's at least a couple of bands I want to see.

Edited by fantomas

• 3 weeks later...

the headliners last year were some of the strongest I have seen,

my top three in order though are 2006, 2007, 2008,

although 2002 had a brilliant all round line up, with some real hidden gems for me,

2004 was the weakest line up headliner wise for me, green day put on a good show which I very much enjoyed, but not on the same level as Pearl Jam, Rage Against the Machine or Nine Inch Nails,

All the best lineups were ones I didn't go to:

1991 - HOLY SHITS! Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr, Nirvana, The Fall, De La Soul, Blur, Pop Will Eat Itself, Neds Atomic Dustbin and Edwyn Collins!

2005 - Pixies, Elbow, Graham Coxon, The Charlatans, Dinosaur Jr, Biffy Clyro, Arcade Fire, The Others, M.I.A., The Cribs, Iggy & The Stooges and that amazing Sunday line up on the NME Stage.

Best lineup that I went to was probably 2007 with the likes of Interpol, Patrick Wolf, Dinosaur Jr and Gogol Bordello all putting on epic shows.

• 3 weeks later...

Why do people always forget 03? The best as far as im concerned, and also my first.

Linkin Park, Blink 182, Placebo, Staind, The Datsuns, Less Than Jake, Finch, Bowling for Soup, InME, Blur, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Beck, Doves, The Streets, The Libertines, Junior Senior, Metallica, System Of A Down, Sum 41, Primal Scream, Good Charlotte, The Used, The All-American Rejects, Biffy Clyro, The Polyphonic Spree, Elbow, Interpol, Electric Six, Alien Ant Farm, AFI, Hundred Reasons, The Cooper Temple Clause, The Mars Volta, The Rapture, Jet, The Music, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Hot Hot Heat, Hell Is For Heroes, The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster

(memory prompted by reddersville.co.uk)