Glastonbury Festival Official Facebook page

Guest Paul ™

Got a new notification from them today

Who would you like to see at Glastonbury?

Today at 12:32

Hey folks - happy new year.

We've just started a new discussion topic on the official Glasto page asking who you'd like to see at Glastonbury this year. Click the link below to add your thoughts.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=72...&topic=7293

(The people who make the bookings are reading...)

Surely someone's music taste is a personal thing. Haven't seen what you've added but it might not be what I fancy. That said I won't slag you, it's all down to what you like.

I think Bruce Springsteen and Blur are awful but a lot of folks seem pretty excited about them so if that's the headliners some will be happy and I'll be elsewhere. :huh:

i posted too, not quite sure why mind (forever the pessimist)

NIN

saturday night nice contrast to brucey me thinks and they are in europe perhaps even britain at the time

i dont quite get why people keep asking for KOL back (bar their new found fame)

logically they're not going to play again after headlining for a long while (i'll eat my hat if its in the next 2/3 years)

and personally i feel they have gone down hill since because of the times to the ultimate radio 1 fest that is only by the night, plus last years performance at glasto wasnt that memorable.

It doesnt come off as if i like them, but i do love the first 2 albums the ones which to quote a couple of newfound KOL fans where when they were just "southern junkies"

calm down popcornmaster calm down :huh:

they should do, not heard explosions in the sky but the music are probably my favourite band to emerge from this decade. I'd also be happy for them to go massive again now that i've got to see them up close and personal in 08, they put so many bands to shame live. Anyone know why they cancelled last year?

I'll join when i log into facebook, just hope glasto pull an ace out the bag and book portishead :lol:

NIN

Chris Cornell

Metallica (well they did say they wanted to...)

Tool (A Perfect Circle played in 2000 so why not?)

Prodigy

Faithless

Daft Punk

Tiesto

No Doubt

Justice

Apollo 440

Lo-Fidelity Allstars

hmmm, well some of that is possible i suppose...

mainly want the top 4 and the bottom 4 and no clashes between them!! :lol: