Funky!

Guest Bluearsedfly

Oh wow! very kool, nice work Neil...

Couple of broken image placeholders and a few script errors here and there but expect you must be working hard on this today Neil.

Other than the "[an error occurred while processing this directive]" error at the bottom of the front page and probably at the bottom of a number of other pages too (which I'm currently looking into), have you spotted anything else? If So, please post the details.

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments :D ..... I was kinda scared you'd all hate it. :)

Other than the "[an error occurred while processing this directive]" error at the bottom of the front page and probably at the bottom of a number of other pages too (which I'm currently looking into), have you spotted anything else? If So, please post the details.

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments :D ..... I was kinda scared you'd all hate it. :)

RSS! Excellent!

I'm not sure what I think of the new Lineups/Rumours section yet though - I can't see a way to see what's changed in the past few days (like the old new/updated icons).. Or maybe it's just that nothings new/updated recently?