Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest darrenbha

Virtual campfire 2009

i like the new efests looky ... all we need now to make it like leeds is a few gas canisters on the fire and away we go.

Thanks! since the new year and paying of the ticket n all, Glasto build up has started, so in traditional strudders fashion I have ditched the wife and kids and am now committed to the festival!

*strudders throws the dead tree on the fire*

Thanks! since the new year and paying of the ticket n all, Glasto build up has started, so in traditional strudders fashion I have ditched the wife and kids and am now committed to the festival!

*strudders throws the dead tree on the fire*

i knew it the little bugger hahaha

im ok sweetie, are you, how is the new years resolution coming on, i have joined u in your quest as promised ;)

I'm sure you're allowed an occasional treat strudders, and honeydew it is different but we can soon start the silliness. The shrooms were still in my pocket if anyone wants some

I'm sure you're allowed an occasional treat strudders, and honeydew it is different but we can soon start the silliness. The shrooms were still in my pocket if anyone wants some

<hands strudders small quantity of shrooms> there you go mate. They're pretty potent. Sure it won't affect your allowance

Pretend you're at Leeds and burn your tent mate :)

Well it was going great today,

A bowl of special K (NO! not that :) ) from an airline breakfast box (cos that is where I work) so it was 3 spoonfuls.

A green salad lunch. Again airline sized.

However on the way home I stopped for fuel and ordered a large tea and a Muffin.... by mistake... and ate it... by mistake.......

I am a lost cause

i'm going to treck down to the stall that sells crocodile burgers,

Anybody hungry?