Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest darrenbha

Virtual campfire 2009

<finds space and throws down bundle of wood> hey everyone. Join me round the new campfire. Hope someone can fire it up. Its freezing

you'll need a washing machine drum for that :lol:

well get out a cider and light me a spliff to toast the new fire, altho it will be a shame to see the old one go out, lots of happy virtual times in that old place, lots of friends made and even a song was born :lol:

Camp_fire.jpg

>hands honeydew spliff and offers one to crosswillcast. Cracks open 3 bottles of brothers> it is sad to see the old one go but new year and all that. And plenty of new fun to be had here

>hands honeydew spliff and offers one to crosswillcast. Cracks open 3 bottles of brothers> it is sad to see the old one go but new year and all that. And plenty of new fun to be had here

some good green, the warmth from a camp fire, a hangover being held off by the continuous flow of cold brothers pear, that slightly clammy feeling from not having showered, That undescribable vibe that puts an optimistic light on everything.......................................

no place like home eh?

anyone for more brothers?

some good green, the warmth from a camp fire, a hangover being held off by the continuous flow of cold brothers pear, that slightly clammy feeling from not having showered, That undescribable vibe that puts an optimistic light on everything.......................................

no place like home eh?

bbrrrr! it's cold today, can I snuggle up to your fire?