VHS tapes of BBC Glasto coverage

Guest Keef

:D I thought I was a bit of a cock..??

But This dude.. 'harrisonmuse', this is up there amongst the worst shit I've ever read on this Glasto forum.

...Some people!! :P

'harrisonmuse' you're the pits mate. People like you make me sick, I wish someone would come and push you off our Island, you're just a drain on society..

f**k off cheapskate! You wouldn't even know how to write a f**kin' cheque?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I thought I was a bit of a cock..??

But This dude.. 'harrisonmuse', this is up there amongst the worst shit I've ever read on this Glasto forum.

...Some people!! :P

'harrisonmuse' you're the pits mate. People like you make me sick, I wish someone would come and push you off our Island, you're just a drain on society..

f**k off cheapskate! You wouldn't even know how to write a f**kin' cheque?

its a shame when people take abuse a bit too far, people like you swinning

something which i can assure you has been an unfortunate misunderstanding has been made to sound like a murder trial, because sad people like you sit on this website all day and all night and have nothing better to do. I hope you wake up one morning at the festival having found that your tent has floated into the middle of the atlantic ocean, and that you are never seen again.

Wow, this has got a bit heated in the last 24 hours. A bit unnecessarily I think. I don't think this warrants a ban or any other abuse. The guy just neglected to pay a fiver that had been promised - that makes him a bit of a tw4t but I ain't gonna lose any sleep over it, come on people, get some perspective.

Wow, this has got a bit heated in the last 24 hours. A bit unnecessarily I think. I don't think this warrants a ban or any other abuse. The guy just neglected to pay a fiver that had been promised - that makes him a bit of a tw4t but I ain't gonna lose any sleep over it, come on people, get some perspective.

although i am not the 'petty little thief' i would rather be that than be a sad internet loser, sitting behind his computer, insulting people from hundreds of miles away to make himself to feel big. ... you will always be a pathetic tosser with no hope of achieving anything apart from pissing ordinary people off....you retarded f**k