Bloc party?

Guest steve....

Me and Chocky have been discussing this one for a while now and both reckon that BP will get either the Friday/Saturday Pyramid 8pm slot or the Fri/Sat Second Stage Headline. Their last appearance was at 6pm(?) Sunday Pyramid 07. They can only go higher on the billing surely? :lol:

I've seen them twice and have enjoyed them both times. To answer the question of a possible glasto appearance, i can definately see that happening - a successful British band touring a third album that are not up their own arses (Razorlight, Kasabian), this means the Eavis' have the option of placing them high up should they wish to or have the opportunity to have them slightly lower down and not having them whine about it. I personally see them fairly high up on the pyramid or a 2nd from the top slot on the other stage i reckon.

i'd give them a watch, seen them quite a bit over the past couple of years so gave myself a rest from them last year (overkill can be a bad thing :lol: ), wasn't too convinced by one of the singles but heard the new album in the background and it sounded alright, bit of a change for them. Only problem is sounds like it wont translate well live on an outdoor stage, and you're not going to put bloc party in a tent now, they always pull massive crowds.