Dr Who revealed

tinygreendragon

I believe I might have said this before in this thread, but go away, Pogo.

You realise it's important if the Dr is gonna be a bit darker, that they have some comedy relief if Barrowman isn't in it.

Also, Dr How would have royalties paid to me and my friends, as he appeared in our movie LOLZ 2. A fantastic sequal that we made instead of going to class in 6th year at school.

Here's a clip, but youtube took the sound off it....

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find matt smith slightly creepy - he looks like a potato

That is absolutely ace.

I love it!!

What do others think?

Mucking farvellous. That's a new catch phrase for this series btw.

But seriously, it might not be to everyone's taste (it is to mine, with the one proviso that I hope the colour changes a bit and doesn't stick as flame orange/red all the time, you know, a bit of mood lighting change at least), but they've had a bloody good go at making something of it haven't they? And like most of the fanboys the thought of an episode that makes use of all of the stairways and whatever lies beyond them is just geek heaven/nirvana/paradise/90s indie rock night/Glastonbury/dream [delete as you can be arsed]. It looks to me like a good old-fashioned futuristic high-tech retro clinically designed organic spacetimeship home thing. With a glass floor. And an attractive female who may or may not wear a skirt. Nice one Doc. Winner.

Although the health and safety/widening participation will presumably have a word - those stairs are hardly wheelchair friendly are they?

Mucking farvellous. That's a new catch phrase for this series btw.

But seriously, it might not be to everyone's taste (it is to mine, with the one proviso that I hope the colour changes a bit and doesn't stick as flame orange/red all the time, you know, a bit of mood lighting change at least), but they've had a bloody good go at making something of it haven't they? And like most of the fanboys the thought of an episode that makes use of all of the stairways and whatever lies beyond them is just geek heaven/nirvana/paradise/90s indie rock night/Glastonbury/dream [delete as you can be arsed]. It looks to me like a good old-fashioned futuristic high-tech retro clinically designed organic spacetimeship home thing. With a glass floor. And an attractive female who may or may not wear a skirt. Nice one Doc. Winner.

Although the health and safety/widening participation will presumably have a word - those stairs are hardly wheelchair friendly are they?

Of course not - but think about it, Davros isn't dead - if he tries to get into the Tardis, he's f**ked, isn't he?

And you're right about the geek dream - an episode in the depths of the Tardis? Hell yeah. Logopolis all over again.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday.

Of course not - but think about it, Davros isn't dead - if he tries to get into the Tardis, he's f**ked, isn't he?

And you're right about the geek dream - an episode in the depths of the Tardis? Hell yeah. Logopolis all over again.

Or the first episode with Perpigilium Brown in it.

Not Ace!

Davros is only fubar-d if he hasn't upgraded to the new style floaty light dalek transportation module. Maybe it's another part of the reset to original parameters thing, the outside looks more like the original (with St John's ambulance symbol thing) and the inside is now set up to repel the old daleks that couldn't climb stairs.

I've heard rumours about a swimming pool in the Tardis in this series, so fingers crossed we'll get to see bits of the rest of it if not a whole episode in there.

And am I to assume you've seen the episode synopsis list?

Davros is only fubar-d if he hasn't upgraded to the new style floaty light dalek transportation module. Maybe it's another part of the reset to original parameters thing, the outside looks more like the original (with St John's ambulance symbol thing) and the inside is now set up to repel the old daleks that couldn't climb stairs.

I've heard rumours about a swimming pool in the Tardis in this series, so fingers crossed we'll get to see bits of the rest of it if not a whole episode in there.

And am I to assume you've seen the episode synopsis list?

A very, very vague one. Not the one I assume you're referring to?

You just wand to see Miss Gillan in a bikini suit. :P

And indeed, who wouldn't.

Edited by Halcyon

A very, very vague one. Not the one I assume you're referring to?

Probably not.

Balls, can't find them now. But would anybody like some quotes from each episode (spoilered of course)? With some bits of what I can remember about the episode.

Sod it, can't wait around here for a response!

The Eleventh Hour : "Who Da Man!" 20 minutes to save the earth, jumping around time, fixing the Tardis.

The Beast Below: "Nobody talk to me! Nobody human has anything to say to me today!" Spaceship UK, Britain in space survivors of human race type thing, somthing sinister going on.

Victory Of The Daleks: "I wanted to know what their plan was. I was their plan!" Daleks in WWII. Churchill.

Time Of Angels/Flesh and Stone: "Is River Song your wife?" Weeping Angels return, as does River Song.

Vampires In Venice: "You know what's dangerous about you? Not that you ask people to take risks, but that you make them want to impress you!" Vampires. In Venice. Possibly.

Amy's Choice: "I know who you are. There's only one person in the universe who hates me as much as you do." Set 5 years after Amy travelled with the Doctor, who comes back into her life leading to her having to make a terrible choice.

Episodes 8 & 9: "While you've been drilling down... something else has been drilling up" Silurians.

Episode 10: "Art can wait, this is life and death. We need to talk to Vincent van Gogh!" Vincent Van Gogh, something about the fight never been more ginger?

Episode 11: "All I have to do is pass as an ordinary human being. What could possibly go wrong?" The Doctor faces his biggest challenge yet - a flat share. Something about people in a certain street disappearing mysteriously and the Doctor moves in to investigate a staircase people go up but never come down. With that fat blerk from that Essex/Wales comedy.

Episode 12/13: "There was a goblin. Or a trickster, or a warrior. A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being all the cosmos. Nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it - one day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world." No idea. But this has been rumoured to be a description of the Doctor himself.

Edited by radish

Probably not.

Balls, can't find them now. But would anybody like some quotes from each episode (spoilered of course)? With some bits of what I can remember about the episode.

Sod it, can't wait around here for a response!

Wow - it really does sound superb - thanks mate. I am more excited about this series than I have about any other (except the first, obviously) since it's return. I really think Matt Smith is going to absolutely nail the role.

Bring. It. On.

in less than 20 words...............

describe langdale's level of excitement today.........

i ask because my fam are down this weekend, and my nephew has just bounced off a wall, literally, when i introduced the idea that it was less than half a day to new doctor who.......

he is only 6 though.

i just get the feeling that langdale may be MORE excited than my nephew

Edited by Tugger2k

in less than 20 words...............

describe langdale's level of excitement today.........

i ask because my fam are down this weekend, and my nephew has just bounced off a wall, literally, when i introduced the idea that it was less than half a day to new doctor who.......

he is only 6 though.

i just get the feeling that langdale may be MORE excited than my nephew

I'm as excited as a very excited person who's got a special reason to be excited sir.

Blackadder_4_george.jpg

I won't get to watch it live though - mum's party tonight so it's on the Sky +. I'll probably attempt to watch it half cut at about 1 am.

I'm as excited as a very excited person who's got a special reason to be excited sir.

Blackadder_4_george.jpg

I won't get to watch it live though - mum's party tonight so it's on the Sky +. I'll probably attempt to watch it half cut at about 1 am.

you complete lunatic!!!

have fun at the party!!

i'll be sat down in front of the idiot box with the missis at 6 with a couple of bottles of fursty ferret, ready to go!!

you complete lunatic!!!

have fun at the party!!

i'll be sat down in front of the idiot box with the missis at 6 with a couple of bottles of fursty ferret, ready to go!!

I will mate. I took your advice and tested the ale. The Town Crier is on form.

Mum's boxes of wine arrived yesterday too. I think my folk's house will be the alcohol capital of the West Midlands tonight.

Don't forget Dr Who: Confidential on BBC3 right after the main event. Be a geek for the one night. It's fun.

There were 9 other doctors...some in fact were better than Tennant.

T minus 21 minutes...and will have pooter ready to go and watch BBC3 straight after. Ta for the heads up on that LW.

Chatroom afterwards maybe...wot you reckon? :P

Langdale...

is going to have more than just kittens!

The King is Dead...

LONG LIVE KING MATT!

Time for some people to swallow their words methinks.

THAT WAS UNf**kING REAL!

And I think I might be able to predict a certain someone's new avatar appearing on a festival forum somewhere very soon? :P