DJ Yoda

Guest Okky

• 14 years later...

Anyone hoping to catch DJ Yoda's 50th Anniversary of Hip Hop show in Stonebridge on Friday?

Think I'm gonna have to pencil him in as a high probablity. Just been watching his live request show below which seems to be 90% hip-hop. Can't find an actual show of his 50th AoHH show tho as described on the line-up. Tried looking for it on SoundCloud etc. Is it just a one time special thing?

Anyway, listening to the below show makes me fairly certain I'm gonna head to Stonebridge around 3-ish and try and get a decent spot.

Who else is tempted?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Anyone hoping to catch DJ Yoda's 50th Anniversary of Hip Hop show in Stonebridge on Friday?

Think I'm gonna have to pencil him in as a high probablity. Just been watching his live request show below which seems to be 90% hip-hop. Can't find an actual show of his 50th AoHH show tho as described on the line-up. Tried looking for it on SoundCloud etc. Is it just a one time special thing?

Anyway, listening to the below show makes me fairly certain I'm gonna head to Stonebridge around 3-ish and try and get a decent spot.

Who else is tempted?

I'll be there, I hope. Depending on the weather. 

The clash with Texas is annoying mind.

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I'll be there, I hope. Depending on the weather. 

The clash with Texas is annoying mind.

Yeah, thinking I'm gonna have to miss Texas, Gok Wan, and Louis Cole, but I loves a bit of old school hip hop - it's just so eclectic and right up my street music wise.

Hopefully, with the bigger tent and Fleetmac Wood beforehand, there could be a big shift in people leaving making it easier to get in. 

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Who else is tempted?

Yeah well up for this.