BENI LINE UP!

Guest festival*girl

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Horrors, that's made my day! I've been listening to "Primary Colours' all week, hoping that they'd be announced. I really wasn't keen on them before this album but I'd go as far as saying it's the best thing I've heard all year.

And I adore Elbow.

Lykke Li will be a bit of fun, I expect and Maximo Park will always put on a good show.

The Walkmen will be worth seeing too.

The Horrors, that's made my day! I've been listening to "Primary Colours' all week, hoping that they'd be announced. I really wasn't keen on them before this album but I'd go as far as saying it's the best thing I've heard all year.

And I adore Elbow.

Lykke Li will be a bit of fun, I expect and Maximo Park will always put on a good show.

The Walkmen will be worth seeing too.

Bit of dance and we're all set, there'll be enough there spread over the stages once they'e factored in some interesting mainland European acts, looking fwd to it!

Excited about joe crepusculo kings and franz!!!very happy

BUT

oasis (i hate) and maximo park (i dont mind, but...) doesnt this smell fishly like a repeat of a few years ago, all they need is a poo performance from hot hot heat and the oasis bottom-lickers kasabian to come along along and youve got a night from beni 2005 or 6 i cant quite remember! but this is bad - they should try harder to be more inventive - take a few leaves out of sonar's book

see you all there nonetheless ladies and gents woopwoop