BENI LINE UP!

Guest festival*girl

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....Franz is becoming resident at Beni i think.

Anyway, i agree - it´s a good start, already looking much better than last year. What with summercase looking very unlikely to happen this year i may start to consider this again....but it´s gonna take some special annoucements to get me there.

My fingers are well and truly crossed!

Wow....Franz is becoming resident at Beni i think.

Anyway, i agree - it´s a good start, already looking much better than last year. What with summercase looking very unlikely to happen this year i may start to consider this again....but it´s gonna take some special annoucements to get me there.

My fingers are well and truly crossed!

Its a nice start, always happy to see Franz anywhere, Kings Of leon aren't the band they once were these days but would still be happy to watch. Wellar i can take or leave but still a respectable act. Hope they still manage to spice things up with a some more original acts like last year and some more big names like just announced. Not sure if going to go this year. Ticket prices are already up on last year and overall its going to be a lot more expensive then last year because the pound is f**ked.

yeah its a great start to the line-up...i'm certain many more even greater acts will follow! I agree Arcade Fire would be amazing....and Oasis perhaps are very likely!

TSM: How come sumercase is unlikely? my mates trying to go there this yr i think so she mustnt have heard anything!

Woooowwww check out the 'all new' efests forums....pink and white - tres cool!!

Iggy was claaaAAASSSS! speaker jumping microphone screachin wrinkly! just what the beni opening needs!!!!

I am rather excited today! :lol:

Hopefully Strokes bang their new album out in time to play Beni! Oasis sound like a strong possibility too. MGMT and babyshambles would be brilliant. Thought calvin harris was good last year, hopefully we get some good dance acts as well. The anticipation is killing me, i dont think anyone is going to be disappointed with this years line up.

:lol:

We're looking at going for the first time this year and I'm already so excited I could throw up!

Can't get tickets this month though due to our Glasto balances being due - any ideas on how much the price will go up? Also, same for flights? Do they go up much/very quickly? We'd be flying Stanstead to Valencia...

We'd probably try and get the festival bus if possible to and from the airport, but the flight back is at 11.35 on the Monday morning - buses start running at 7am but I've heard the Qs can be a nightmare, does anyone know what the chance of getting the first or second bus is/what time we'd have to get in the queue ect?

OR - can anyone give us a clue how much it would be to book a taxi from the campsite to the airport just to be safe......?

Sorry for all the questions......I've been googling but can't find the answers anywhere!

• 3 weeks later...