On Christmas Eve

Guest Niblet

Yay - halfway there!

Being everso excited already isn't so silly then, right??!! :lol:

Humbug feck xmas roll June , esp summer...! :lol: mmm i can smell that firewood already...

It's getting lighter for now kids...

Signed Ebenezer Scrooge.

Ps knowing my luck I'll have Christmas past knocking on my bedroom door...

Edited by jamiejc

tick tock Glastonbury gets close but since it is Christmass eve lets not forget the inportant dates in front of us, such as payment day for tickets and the slow tricket of people playing glasto and will there be another push for ticket sales in April? What is going to happen to the Left Field area and what am i going to buy my wife and son for Christmass? May be I should go to bed, or have a quick look on MFG. :P

I have a theory on this, though everyone can feel free to shoot me down since I just made it up :D

Time seems to go quicker the older you get because each hour/day/month/year etc represents a lower percentage of your life.

So for example, when your 5 years old, a year seems like a long time because it's 1/5th of your entire life up to that point, but when your 25, its only 1/25th, which would be the equivelent to a couple of months when you were 5.

I reckon so anyway :D

One of my lecturers said it is to do with the future/past idea ie when you are 5 or 20 etc you are looking forward to all things you will do. As you get older you start realising time is running out for those things and because you are more aware of time passing it feels quicker.