Kings of leon

Guest lsdmoto

what do we think the chances of them playing at next years glasto ?

i had the missfourtune of missing their set this year due to being rather ill in me tent :lol:

they are in the country at the time of the festy so it could be an option unless you guys know something i dont !

its come up in a couple of posts previously

sorry that you were ill but

there is practically zero chance that they'll play glasto again so soon

though it is highly likely that they'll play R/L, best probably catching them on their own tour though

i thought they were quite poor at glasto in fact, nowhere near as good as they're previous tour

KoL defo wont play

they are festival whores and should take a break from playing festivals this year i thikn

they already did reading and leads twice in the past few years - its get boring when the line ups are announced, its always the same bands

Has anyone else on here been conned out of a few quid by royalalberthalltickets .

I bought 4 Kings tickets for the gig in Cardiff only to be told by these jokers that paypal has closed there account and is holding my, and thousands of other peoples money.

I have contacted paypal who said this is bollox, in a nutshell paypal will give everyone there money back even though it's past the 42 day insurance period.

So the long and the short of it is ,stay away from these w*nkers.

Has anyone else on here been conned out of a few quid by royalalberthalltickets .

I bought 4 Kings tickets for the gig in Cardiff only to be told by these jokers that paypal has closed there account and is holding my, and thousands of other peoples money.

I have contacted paypal who said this is bollox, in a nutshell paypal will give everyone there money back even though it's past the 42 day insurance period.

So the long and the short of it is ,stay away from these w*nkers.

what do we think the chances of them playing at next years glasto ?

i had the missfourtune of missing their set this year due to being rather ill in me tent :lol:

they are in the country at the time of the festy so it could be an option unless you guys know something i dont !