Paid my £50 deposit they took the money but........

Guest reas11

As there's only one website selling them, it should be simple. The number of tickets being sold is purely a matter of scale - throw more bandwidth and telephone operatives at it. Changes only occur between festivals so they've got plenty of time to be prepared. See Tickets is just badly run - my group of gig/fezzie going friends have had untold problems with them - and I will avoid using them unless absolutely necessary.

In general, I've had mediocre experiences with See Tickets over the past few years and tend to rate them as a bit better than Ticketmaster. However, I generally try Stargreen (who I'd heartily recommend), WeGotTickets and Ticketweb first. Their bookings fees tend to be a bit more reasonable too.

Touch wood, I've not had any problems booking Glastonbury through See Tickets the last couple of years though...

Edited by johnmcga

Are they really the same company?! D'oh, that's just typical!

I'd always assumed they were different because their sites are different (e.g. aloud.com and ticketmaster.co.uk both have a similar interface, same captcha system and all the rest). But TicketWeb appears markedly different.

Lesson learned though! Stargreen it is wherever possible. And if anyone can suggest any other good independent(ish) official online ticket outlets then I'd be very happy to use them.

Cheers,

John.