child friendly festivals

Guest shinobiprincess

Unashamed plug for Rhythm Festival!

www.rhythmfestival.net

This year we have the Panic Circus back plus our acclaimed Junior Olympics plus lots more things I'm currently working on... it'll be the fabbest yet.

My ten year-old son, Adam. and his friends are acting as "consultants".

Plus under 5's go free and one "child" (5-16) allowed in free with every adult weekend ticket-holder. Early bird weekend tickets are (until 31/03/09) just £82.50 (£90 after) plus camping.

Tickets: www.rhythmfestival.net/buytickets.html

Now that's what I call an unashamed plug.

in 2008 Solfest sold 7500 Adult tickets and 2300 kids tickets. My maths is not good enough to work out the ratio here (if anyone fancies doing it I would be interested) but it gives a good idea of not only where the festival's priorities lie, but also how many families realise that it is a great place to bring kids!

Edited by Mosin

in 2008 Solfest sold 7500 Adult tickets and 2300 kids tickets. My maths is not good enough to work out the ratio here (if anyone fancies doing it I would be interested) but it gives a good idea of not only where the festival's priorities lie, but also how many families realise that it is a great place to bring kids!

Come to Shepley Spring Festival 15-17th May.

Small family friendly village festival in Yorkshire.

Loads for children... Panic Circus, Jan's Van, stories, songs, dancing, children's show, making workshops, clay play, Fraser Hooper -silent clown, climbing wall, rides.

This year there is a pirate theme.

Campsite in the field adjacent to the festival site.

3 days, 30 artists, 4 stages over 40 different events (concerts, dances, worshops)

The Red Hot Chilli Pipers first ever festival in England.

...plus Show of Hands, Michael McGoldrick, Edward II, Mabon and loads more..

see website www.shepleyspringfestival.com

• 4 weeks later...