Of the 3 supposed headliners

Guest paolo55

I'd like to see all 3 for different reasons. I've always quite liked Blur and did see them in their prime. I've always quite liked Neil Young, who I have evocative memories of - Heart of Gold was played at a mates funeral, and he is my brothers favourite artist. My brother is also an accomplished musician and does a more than passable Neil Young tribute. I never used to like Springsteen, because I didn't get him. I thought that "Born in the USA" was gung ho patriotism, for example, and didn't get the irony. Since I have learned he is a lefty and, by all accounts, a very nice chap indeed, I have a new respect for him - plus I think he will put on a ruddy good show!

I'll probably miss all of them of course :lol:

Just watch one of the versions of "Spirit in the Night" on Utube man. I had a Bruce "epiphany" myself. A musical road-to-damascus! The man is remarkable. It'll be a show that will never be forgotten and easily the equal of canonical classic glasto shows like Radiohead 97, Faithless 02 and Macca 04.

No , I went to see Basement Jaxx !

They were excellent.

I do feel a bit sorry for Macc tho. He will say , here is one from my new album and everyone f**ks off to the bar , they

just wanna hear Hey Jude etc.

My favourite Beatles tracks are the Husker Du covers (they are top )

Weird thing is I love Venus and Mars , and believe you should never like what your parents like , my dad was a huge

Queen fan , but I cannot stand em , but my dad had Venus and Mars and that album has never left me !

Strange ain't it !.

Looking forward to Bruce tho , only Faithless or Interpol could keep me away from him. If its the Kaisers Chiefs I know Mr

Eavis has listened to my prayers and put a bunch of Leeds tossers up against The Boss !

:blink: