FAITHLESS?

Guest srvman

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It kinda feels like it's now or never to me. As has already been said, if the organisers really are paying any attention to all the requests for a Faithless return (both here and on facebook) then surely this has to be the year.

Ok, i figured that if there can be a 'Daft Punk for Glasto 09' facebook group then there may as well be one for Faithless too!

Please feel free to join and show your support....

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#...id=124384440225

• 2 weeks later...

watching that footage from 2002, again, and cant get over how much i want them there this year.

headling the jazz on the saturday would be perfect for me. the boss will draw a huge crowd at the pyramid, franz will get the indie kids at the other, leaving a perfect slot for some serious dancing at the jazz ;)

Edited by Tugger2k

Faithless in 2002 was the best gig i've ever ever seen!! Spent most of it crying with joy. Pathetic i know, but We come 1 was so god damn powerful!! Amazing amazing live performance and i'd give everything to see them again.

Please please Mr Eavis, can we have them back!!!

Faithless in 2002 was the best gig i've ever ever seen!! Spent most of it crying with joy. Pathetic i know, but We come 1 was so god damn powerful!! Amazing amazing live performance and i'd give everything to see them again.

Please please Mr Eavis, can we have them back!!!

Edited by Tugger2k

I fear this isn't going to happen ;)

(you have a PM Tugger2k).

Faithless would top the lineup off for me, would most probably see them over anyone. I cant see it happening though with them already linkin Orbital to the fest, who will most probably headline the other stage on the Sun & if faithless was to play then surely this would be the spot they would want.