i am kloot

Guest russycarps

I am sure one of you lot was "in the know" about this, my most favourite of bands.

So, do you know if they will be playing? They were sorely missed last year. I reckon guy garvey will have written in his contract for when he headlines the pyramid on friday that kloot have to be the support :rolleyes:

Go Johnny Dangerously!

http://www.fabchannel.com/i_am_kloot_concert/2008-10-25 <--------------------ace gig

saw them headline a smallish festival in manchester never knew there were that many kloot fans around they can realy handle a large crowd. wouldn't it be great if they headlined! i reckon that jusr by headlining a band would imediatly become massive. people would complain but as with jay z this year there would be a backlash against the backlash and you'd have 100,000 new kloot fans

• 3 months later...

i wish one year eavis would give a headline slot to a brilliant but not too famous band and see if it would lead to immediate fame .

I think kloot could pull it off and convert the non believers with the first verse of "to you"

do it this year and let neil young have an extra hour in bed

i wish one year eavis would give a headline slot to a brilliant but not too famous band and see if it would lead to immediate fame .

I think kloot could pull it off and convert the non believers with the first verse of "to you"

do it this year and let neil young have an extra hour in bed