EXIT Festival 2009 Line-up

Guest P-Nuttz

Ive got my ticket, let the hype begin! :)

Our plan this year is to get a flight directly the Belgrade, then get a one-way coach to Novi Sad.

Last year we got flights to Budapest, and although it was cool to check out the city I don’t think I could bare doing the 6+hour coach journey there and back again this time around! It wasn’t soo bad going, but coming back to Budapest was a f**king MISSION. I don’t like the idea of cramming into a train either.

This year we’re going go find out how much a train to Prague would cost and go there for a 3 or 4 days once the festival comes to an end.

For now though…..roll on the next couple of months when a few headliners get named ;) !

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got my ticket, let the hype begin! :lol:

Our plan this year is to get a flight directly the Belgrade, then get a one-way coach to Novi Sad.

Last year we got flights to Budapest, and although it was cool to check out the city I don’t think I could bare doing the 6+hour coach journey there and back again this time around! It wasn’t soo bad going, but coming back to Budapest was a f**king MISSION. I don’t like the idea of cramming into a train either.

This year we’re going go find out how much a train to Prague would cost and go there for a 3 or 4 days once the festival comes to an end.

For now though…..roll on the next couple of months when a few headliners get named :lol: !

Ive got my ticket, let the hype begin! :huh:

For now though…..roll on the next couple of months when a few headliners get named :D !

i see.... im in the process of booking flights from bristol to budapest, which have gone up about £30 in the last two days!

our plan is to fly out on the 8th (cutting it very fine) and then getting back to budapest after the fest ends, spending a couple days there and flying back on the 15th.

hopefully we will be able to find a return coach from buda to belgrade or novi sad.

These quys well sort you out wih a return trip form Budapest to Novi Sad They are called Gea tours +38111286635, reurn trip works out at 70euros per person no matter how many people are in your group. it takes 4 hours and is much faster than the big bus becuase Hungarian and then Serbian passport control only have to check 9 passports and not 53. I have been using these guys for years and they always pick up on time. On the way back to Budapest one year we got two puntures in the middle of nowhere in hungry. The driver go a local taxi driver o take us to he airport on ime. I'll be using them this year aswell.

Travelling to Budapest really makes sence over Belgrade. Its a direct flight to budapest. When you take into consideration that you have to get a connecting flight if you want to travel to belgrade and your still over an hour from Novi Sad + their is no direct bus from Nikola tesla to Novi Sad. So it costs ALOT less to go via budapest and i takes about the same amount of time to get to Novi Sad.

Roll on July!!!! :huh:

Yeah man we used Eufest last year, and will again this time around!

Just dont be retarded like me and book the return coach for 9am the morning the Festival finishes haha, we got in a right state trying to find where to pick the coach up from, lugging around all our bags with absolutely no sleep what so ever...mission!

With regards to flights, have a look how much they cost from Heathrow/Gatwick etc.. because im from Bristol as well, but it worked out cheaper last year to book flights from London, and get a return coach Bristol to Gatwick.

I've looked at one-way flights from Heathrow to Belgrade, there currently £104.70, then since we're planning on going to Prague afterwards, Prague one way back to Heathrow are £99. Bargain!

i see....well our group isn't camping but i dont really want to strap a 1/4 to my balls...

also is the beach within the festival? so can u go in and out of the beach and stages as much as you like?

so what im trying to say is does the "once your in, your in" rule apply to that area as well?

cheers

The beech is straight across the Danube from the festival. It free, any one can go. There will be no problem getting weed. You will get a big bag for half nothing but its outdoor stuff, not great but it will do. Oh yeah stay away form dodgy Serbian home made E's. I know a lad that spent a day in hospital last year from them.

More importantly Marcus in budapest we got f**king raped for our money by taxi drivers and reseraunts alike, and the coach there was torture, over heating, dehydrated, exausted and coming down. Had some trippy fuc*ing dreams, threw up twice and wanted to cry lol.

Roll on Prague but definatly not the 9am coach again, chill out and have a rest before leaving.

O and thats lame cutting down all the trees, they shuold find a better way of supporting them or something kuz it's gunna be impossible to find a shady spot to sleep during the day. O well beach under the bridge is a good one if you make it on time.

Exit 09 is going to be marvelous can't wait

More importantly Marcus in budapest we got f**king raped for our money by taxi drivers and reseraunts alike, and the coach there was torture, over heating, dehydrated, exausted and coming down. Had some trippy fuc*ing dreams, threw up twice and wanted to cry lol.

Roll on Prague but definatly not the 9am coach again, chill out and have a rest before leaving.

O and thats lame cutting down all the trees, they shuold find a better way of supporting them or something kuz it's gunna be impossible to find a shady spot to sleep during the day. O well beach under the bridge is a good one if you make it on time.

Exit 09 is going to be marvelous can't wait

Edited by SorD

Haha you shocked me for a second, I was thinking….’how the f**k do you know my name?’ lol.

That coach journey on the way back was indeed, challenging. – and that’s putting it very very lightly.

I was in a ½ dream state through most of it, part of my brain was still in the Festival. Every time I dosed off I kept hearing drum and bass and felt like I was back there lol.

Not to mention getting f**king stopped at the border – they made everyone take out there luggage for a search, I was near breaking point I swear lol.

Especially since earlier in the day we heard about that tale of some dude getting caught with SMACK on him, meaning the entire coach had to be strip searched and squat.

On the way down wasn’t much better either, with f**king distorted minimal techno with a bassline like a fart constantly blaring out of the speakers. 5 f**king hours of it.

Haha…all part of the mission though.

Nah the way down was ok kuz the croud was hyped, but after a hard night i wasnt the only one that threw up on each stop.

the border was whack but on the way down a kiddy sniffed a line on the border that was scarry, thats when i was really worried about a strip search luckly no searching.

There is so much Bristol people that go its funny, i rememmber shouting out 'yo lets go to lacota' ass a joke and other bristolians where like yeh for real when we get back, lol.