No Doubt

Guest thegremlin_1999

Huh they said they were doing this ages ago!

The band have been working on the new album for a long time, and then Gwen was going to come in and work with them at a later date, they must be getting to that stage now then

To be honest I don't think they capitalised on their popularity in terms of touring ever, I LOVE no doubt and have only ever seen them once and that was at TITP in 2002, hope they do do a big tour, Gwen has been touring a bit in the last few years so I see no reason why not

Get a life, have you even heard anything other than Don't Speak, It's my life.. even their quality tunes..

Great band, just because they have a female singer who has achieved a large amount of success with shitty pop songs, does not affect the bands music in any way..

Well thats your opinion but I believe an album cover is a vital part of a bands image and tells you a lot about the band. This isn't me talking 'crap' this is a widely held opinion with a lot of weight to it. It's an awful cover.