Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

On 08/02/2016 at 7:50 AM, t8yman said:

Just a heads up for anyone that might have been tempted by my telly bargain. Don't! I took mine back due to a buzz on thursday, i got a replacement set, which i took home, rigged up, and it started buzzing too. I swapped it for a fairly similar Samsung, at a cost of a further £170.

Be careful what you say near your Samsung set though...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-31296188

7 minutes ago, bunique said:

Gotham Series 2 - what happened to Fish? I heard a rumour Will Smith made her pull out of the series as she was getting too popular?!

She was killed at the end of season 1, she was one of the few characters you could kill off so it was always gonna happen.

1 hour ago, ThomThomDrum said:

Havent watched it yet but have heard bad things..............

9 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Loved it.

I thought it was poor - LazyScorcese by numbers - until about the lasy half an hour when it got decent.

But then the very end...really? Eeesh.

And I can tolerate waching shite as my 'soap operas'. I liked Marco Polo despite itself / myself!

Some people absolutely love it but Mad Men is the most boring show you'll ever watch.

If you have 100 hours to spare to watch it all I'd suggest you need a hobby. You could learn how to play guitar in those 100 hours, exercise, learn to cook, get to pigeon level on a language, take up gardening, see your family and friends, read, play with your kids/pets. Lots of stuff.

Just not Mad Men. Life is just too short to waste 4 days of your life on it.

Edited by The Nal

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, The Nal said:

RIP Frank Kelly. 18 years to the day of Dermot Morgans death.

Stone cold legend. Have never laughed as much at anything, as I have done to Father Ted.

77 is not a bad innings and I hope he's having lots of feck, arse, drink and girls where ever his soul may be.

On 18/02/2016 at 9:45 AM, A-Rob said:

Just started Mad Men, been hearing a lot of hype trough the years about it. However 3 episodes into the first season, I'm not really impressed so far....,.

I enjoyed Mad Men but more due to the supporting cast rather than the Don Draper character. I got very bored of him and yeah, by last series I had lost interest. But the supporting cast are great.