Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Well unless they do a Skins esque revamp every series with new characters and somehow just keep on discovering manuscripts.

your post alluded to the fact that the series couldn't possibly continue, which in turn implies the death of major character(s). Having now seen the episode, your post isn't that bad "spoilerwise". I still maintain that it can still carry on, there are a few story arcs they could spin off on. Its unlikely, and I would still prefer it to go out on a high rather than start flogging a dead horse like so much modern telly.

all i'm asking is that if you are talking about a TV series, general praise or disappointment is fine, although posts such as yours above should really be spoilerised. :)

I think if you have a thread specifically about a series, its a given that the people in that thread are talking openly about the current episodes "water cooler chat". which is why I always avoided the walking dead thread (i have now caught up).

but in the general TV and film threads, it should be much more restrained. No one wants to know

Bruce Willis was dead all along

when they are just trying to check out what is worth watching.

maybe we should ask Neil to edit the thread titles with "spoilers" and "strictly no spoilers" accordingly.

Its a courtesy thing, and I can understand why some people dont get it, and some people (like me) get really fucking nipped up about it.

edited to add, I'm just about to PM Neil about it.

edited again to say

I've started a poll, before we ask Neil.

Edited by t8yman

your post alluded to the fact that the series couldn't possibly continue, which in turn implies the death of major character(s). Having now seen the episode, your post isn't that bad "spoilerwise". I still maintain that it can still carry on, there are a few story arcs they could spin off on. Its unlikely, and I would still prefer it to go out on a high rather than start flogging a dead horse like so much modern telly.

all i'm asking is that if you are talking about a TV series, general praise or disappointment is fine, although posts such as yours above should really be spoilerised. :)

I'm used to the whole spoiler system and have no idea why that would apply. That was a general comment which didn't specifically reference the death of anyone. Given the nature of Utopia, its always going to coincide with the death of someone, but as I said, its been fairly obvious since the start of the series there could never be a second one.

If somebody hasn't seen any of the episodes yet, then I apologise to then.

Just sat through the first 6 episodes of Community. Really enjoying it so far and I gave taken to Chevy Chases' character against expectation. I just love the Spanish teacher.
Mr Chang only gets better & better,especially in series 2/3...its all about Abed though!That character is incredible.

The pieces of Utopia are all clicking in place. Tonights revelation was not that unexpected but then again I have been reading about conspiracies for a while, and believe it or not but some believe this is happening at the moment.

Its all based around this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

Episode 3 of season one.

The "Redo" one? I only watched that last night, forgot I had missed it. Wow. Everything that is horrible about arguing with a partner is 100x worse when you can literally "throw it at them" onto a screen :blink:

The new episode was very thought provoking as Rufus said, I thought I'd heard something like that was really being developed but it must have been a leak from the show I guess.