Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

I finally took the plunge with Arrested Development, and am I glad I did? - pure genius, the writing is fantastic. Tobias Fünke is easily the funniest american sitcom character ever. And dont even get me started on Gob.

When Fünke goes to see the blue man group because he thinks its a support group for depressed men, I was almost on the floor.

If you have been "meaning to watch it" then procrastinate no more. Its fantastic.

I finally took the plunge with Arrested Development, and am I glad I did? - pure genius, the writing is fantastic. Tobias Fünke is easily the funniest american sitcom character ever. And dont even get me started on Gob.

When Fünke goes to see the blue man group because he thinks its a support group for depressed men, I was almost on the floor.

If you have been "meaning to watch it" then procrastinate no more. Its fantastic.

To be honest I would watch it if it was only Portia de Rossi in. I thought she was hysterical in Better Off Ted, and maybe a little sexy ;-)

I've watched the whole of the first series of Arrested Development, I really gave it a chance as my friends like it so much, but it just doesn't do anything for me. It is funny in places, but I didn't do much more than snigger. And Ron Howard's narration really annoys me, he says "In fact,..." about six times every episode, does my head in.

Vastly overrated in my opinion.

Angry Boys is proving to be a grower though, looking forward to the last couple of episodes.

Just stared Breaking Bad. WOW!

It took a bit of getting used too, as the only other time i saw Bryan Cranston was in Malcolm in the Middle, usually in tiny whities and screaming like a girl. But he really is amazing in Breaking Bad.

Also Jersey Shore starts back on Thursday in 'MERICA. YEAAAAAAH BUDDDDDDDDY :D

Just stared Breaking Bad. WOW!

It took a bit of getting used too, as the only other time i saw Bryan Cranston was in Malcolm in the Middle, usually in tiny whities and screaming like a girl. But he really is amazing in Breaking Bad.

Also Jersey Shore starts back on Thursday in 'MERICA. YEAAAAAAH BUDDDDDDDDY :D

Breaking Bad is one of those wonderful TV shows that come out nowhere and grab you right by the balls.

Finally got round to watching breaking bad, watched the whole of the first series over two nights, great show, start on season two tonight

Edited by modey

Finally got round to watching breaking bad, watched the whole of the first series over two nights, great show, start on season two tonight

It gets better and better. I normally like to obtain three or four episodes of any given show at once and watch them one after the other, but with BB I have to watch it as soon as is physically possible.

The last one (Series 4, Episode 4) was utterly fantastic. I had to literally go and calm myself down afterwards. This hasn't happened since the penultimate episode of the last series of Crown of Thorns. And prior to that when they shot Stringer Bell.

• 4 weeks later...

Breaking Bad is the best thing on TV at the mo, by a mile. I agree with Sifi it just gets better and better. It's the perfect show - funny, clever, shocking, scary, sad, horrific. It's incredibly inventive and the situations/characters always feel very real.

All the characters are wonderful but the guy that plays Jesse deserves an award or something.

Edited by Purple Monkey