Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

Just finished watching the first two seasons, and first few episodes of season 3 of "Chuck", which is a pretty good watch.

Chuck is pretty good. It's nothing revolutionary but you cant go wrong with anything that has Jayne Cobb in it :P

and Sarah :P

It's also made me appreciate Kristin Kreuk in the last few episodes :P

Currently working my way through Season 1 of Twin Peaks. Looking forward to seeing how it all comes together.

:P

I'm pretty sure that it doesn't and even the fans were quite annoyed by that fact after putting in the effort to stay with it.

Just finished watching the first two seasons, and first few episodes of season 3 of "Chuck", which is a pretty good watch.

Is season 3 on tv/virgin on demand (i remember you have it also) or are you streaming these episodes?

The Mike Tyson series they've been showing on ESPN Classic. All of his first 25 pro fights, most never seen before. About 80 minutes ring time in 25 fights! :P The man was an animal back then. Could've been the greatest ever if he had someone looking after him after his trainer Cus D'Amato died.

Here he is DESTROYING Joe Fraziers son inside 30 seconds.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally watched season 2 of Dollhouse. Loved the direction it took from about episode 5 onwards, basically the point where Whedon realised there wouldn't be any more seasons.

Yet another case of American TV cutting short a show with a lot of potential.

Just about to watch the first part of the Pacific :P

didn't know about this!!! :P

Finally watched season 2 of Dollhouse. Loved the direction it took from about episode 5 onwards, basically the point where Whedon realised there wouldn't be any more seasons.

Yet another case of American TV cutting short a show with a lot of potential.

Yeah, on the last episode now. Good enjoyable series if a little cheesy in places.

-----------------

otherwise, the last month, watched every episode of Big Bang Theory, and up to Season 2, Episode 15 of How I Met Your Mother. :P

also up to date on 24, Lost, Fringe, Flashforward, Weeds, Dexter, Misfits, and up to

Season 6 of Oz,

Season 2 of Six Feet Under

Midway through Season 2 of Breaking Bad,

2/3rds through Season 1 of Mad Men,

Midway through season 4 of Heroes

and Season 2 of Secret Diary of a Callgirl :P

got 2 episodes of skins to watch, and got Generation Kill and first 4 episodes of Caprica and True Blood to watch.

didn't know about this!!! :P

Midway through season 4 of Heroes

I didnt realise until I noticed one of my mates mentioned it on facebook :P Thats my monday evening viewing sorted for the next 9 weeks tho :P

Still need to catch up on heroes. Lost interest in it but will get back to it eventually

Still need to catch up on heroes. Lost interest in it but will get back to it eventually

I go through spurts with it; don't watch every week like some programs. I keep losing interest in it aswell/deciding it's a bit crap, but then about every 6 months I'll watch 10 or 12 episodes over a weekend and catch up.

Already bought Season 2 on dutch import, but for those waiting for the UK version of Season 2 of Twin Peaks. It's finally here!

Season 2 standalone

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Twin-Peaks-Season-...ef=pd_cp_d_h__1

or

"The Definitive Twin Peaks Gold Box Edition"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0030IM...19018461_snp_dp

:P