I'm an earlybird

Guest mr blue

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it coarse to pick hairs? :)

...confession time - first time I went to Wychwood I could not find the 'effluent disposal point' so, having trudged round the course at 6.30 am on Monday Morning, with a full and weighty chemical loo lower receptical, I had to resort to tipping the gruesome contents on the hallowed ground of Cheltenham Racecourse.

I have never slept since - seeing those poor puzzled horses and jockeys STUCK two hurdles out in the 2.30 a few weeks later!!

Please, forgive me..................I know I should be banned.

...fact is, I just couldn't find the 'Elsan Point' that year to tip me bucket in!!!

After much badgering from me, it is now clearly marked on the s(h)ite map....

.... do you mean Mr.Blue, the merchant banker - the only 'twig' who can actually afford to buy 'earlybird' tickets. Then, comes on here boasting about their arrival through his gold-encrusted letterbox - while the world teeters on the brink of economic armageddon. You always said he'd make a packet out of those piss-pipes..............

Is there a reccession? I hadn't noticed from my ivory tower here in leafy Oxfordshire.

It certainly must be hard for you lower orders to scrape together enough pennies to buy your frozen ready meals as recommended by Kerry Katona, who I understand is like a God to you people.

If you're looking for Xmas presents for your many offspring you just might catch the sale at the pound shop, where it seems there is many a bargain to be had. Perhaps you could haggle, in that charming way the Unterklassen have.

p.s. the pisspipe empire is not all it's cracked up to be...

Is it cracked? :blink:

Mr B, have you reserved your seat for Glasto 09?

Mr Gt D, you reserved your hole for Bearded Theory 09 yet??

TIMING BELT - I spit on you!

Mine needs a FUEL PUMP - does Santa check scrapyards?

If it was just the timing belt all would be well, but when it broke it took the camshaft, several valves and probably a piston or two. Second-hand low mileage engines for a 1992 Fiat turbo deisel are a bit hard to come by.

Blue, crying into his Christmas Guinness.

And why pray would I not celebrate Christmas? I know I'm not exactly christian (or any other religion come to that) but isn't it the time of goodwill to all men, joining with your nearest and dearest, different parts of society coming together in joy and harmony and getting thoroughly bladdered?

• 2 months later...