Britain from above

Guest bodgers

I caught the end of this last night on BBC4, a series where I guy looks at Britain from above (surprising eh?)

Anyway, at the end of the program he flies over Glasto in a small plane. Thought Id share.

its on iplayer here, http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00d7...ntamed_Britain/

was at the end of the program, only 5 mins or so long but nice shot none the less

Edited by bodgers

mikeb uploaded it to Rapidshare as an mpeg a couple of months ago if anyone wants to save it (thanks again Mike!) :P

/index.php?s=&showtopic=107573&view=findpost&p=2456358">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...t&p=2456358

• 7 months later...
<dredges up old thread>

I found the book of this for sale in The Works today and bought it cos it's only £3.99, and YOU CAN SEE MY TENT ON THE CLOSE-UP PHOTO OF PENNARDS!

And you can see the edge of too.

:D:(:D

Rapidshare is your friend and all that cos here's a l'il something prepared ages ago when it first got aired (pun defo intended !): Clicky Ye Here to DL the last 4 mins or thereabouts of the program containing the Glasto footage from rapidshare if you want it. It's only relatively low quality mpeg and still around 44MB but about the best I could do on Ye Olde 'Puter I'm afraid.

Still p*sses me off that after all the hype at the time, there is just a mere 4 mins at the very end of the programme and a fair old bit of that isn't the actually Glasto footage either.

And of course the bestest bit of all is ...

brothers%20bar%20from%20above.jpg

Mmmmm, I'm beginning to feel a Pear Cider coming on ... but the fridge is all empty like unfortunately :) although in just over a week's time ... :rolleyes::):(

B*gger, I've just realised that rapidshare have changed the rules since the last time I used it. Files can apparently only be DLd 10 times now :) Does anyone have a youtube A/C and can grab a copy quick to UL it there before rapidshare delete the bl**dy thing ?

Edited by mikeb