Eminem for reading 2009?

Guest Azzy G

Eminem apelas a hell of a lot more to the rock audiance. He went down really well in 2001(?) I thort he was really good, didnt perticularly like him before I saw him that year but his live show convinced me. Hed defiantly headline if he did play again. The press at the time seemed to think he really enjoyed it, and thats probably why 50 cent came and played too so you never know it is a possibility...

I very much doubt he'll tour anything to be honest, when he 'retired' a couple years back the main reason was because he hated touring. So I can't see him doing any dates at all especially in the UK, and I just can't see him doing Reading and Leeds when there's a wealth of headliners next year who'd be more keen to do it and would probably draw in more rock followers.

Anyone questioning if eminem is big enough to headline, bare in mind the kind of places his tour was going to call at before he decided to f**k the whole thing off. There was definately a date at the MK bowl, and some googling says he's already played there before. If you can play dates to over 50,000 people in one night, you are a headliner and nothing but that.

No... we definitely don't want Eminem.

I was unfortunate enough to go and watch the twat at Milton Keynes Bowl, worst thing I've ever been to in my life.

There was a huge technical fault, I only really went to see Cypress Hill who appeared for one song..?? For about 4 hours we just sat looking at an empty stage that looked like a poor mans travelling funfair.

Once he hit the stage, I was wishing it was empty again like the rest of the day. Xzibit was good though, much better than Eminem.

The crowd were all angry 15 year old gimps in tracksuits, a funeral would have been a better day out.

Don't book Eminem.. he's shit.

Edited by Swinning

I see you talk for everyon who attends the festival, Thats quite a tallent. Also Im sure that it was Eminem who personly scupperd the technical equpitment himself, infact I heard he makes a habit of it at every show!

I dont know if he was on a good day when he played last at Reading or he was on and off day then but he was really good at Reading. I went thinking he would be shite but he won over the whole crowed.

I see you talk for everyon who attends the festival, Thats quite a tallent. Also Im sure that it was Eminem who personly scupperd the technical equpitment himself, infact I heard he makes a habit of it at every show!

I dont know if he was on a good day when he played last at Reading or he was on and off day then but he was really good at Reading. I went thinking he would be shite but he won over the whole crowed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...