Glastonbury Wristband.

Guest Conrax

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've still got my 08 one on, my mates are desperatly trying to remove it though. So far i've not passed out whilst any of them have been present but i believe it's only a matter of time. There'll be some cracked skulls if they do manage it though. I think it's the dangly bits that are pissing them off, or the fact that they didn't go????

i have this years glasto one on and this years benicassim on

I took off my glasto and leeds 07 last week which was very upsetting lol

I tried, and took a lot of stick from those close to me for doing so, but ended up taking it off probably around August. Don't really know why as I had decided to leave it on until I could replace it in June 2009, but it just got annoying - have kept it though ...

still got my 2008 one on and didnt let attendance at two weddings and much moaning from friends about keeping it whilst at said weddings make me take it off - was going to take it off when got tickets for next year - but I havent yet - dont have the dangly bits to contend with after trimming and then singeing them ala a tip from mikeyb

I still have mine on and was planning on keeping it on till next Glast - but Im graduating this time next week so I dont know what Im going to do about it. Boo.... I love it I dont want it to come off! Although I do very often injure myself on the metal bit!

ive always managed to squeeze mine off my wrist after the fest. I always wait untill i get home on monday night before taking them off though. You cant beat the monday evening wandering around fleet services with everyone having there bands on and that ingrained grime and weary but very happy look in there eyes. beautiful. Once there off they have a special little place with my tickets, pass outs and programmes all hanging neatly together from 2002 onwards.

Still got this years Glasto band on.. twas only4 months ago! I would still have last years on but it came off at the fest.

Currently I have

Glasto - 08

Vuuv (Berlin) - 07

Antaris (Berlin) - 08

Fullmoon (Berlin) - 07 + 08

Solfest - 08 + 07

I like keeping them on, they make me smile, expecially the ones from Germany. I'm thinking of attaching poppers to them so I can wear them like bracelets.

I've still got mine on but its coming off this weekend all things being equal. I'm doing a half-marathon on Sunday, and while training I've got used to having the dangly bit in my hand (oooh, no, missus, fnarr, etc). So its hopefully going to be my half-marathon lucky charm and then its coming off. Cos to be honest its a bit manky