ACDC UK Tour 09

Guest John Bunnell

Pearl Jam played a show at the Astoria in April 2006. Metallica played at Download in 2003 (albeit an unannounced secret show).

I also imagine that Festival Republic would view AC/DC as a big enough draw to get them without worrying about their own shows drawing away from them. They're also the type of band I imagine that a lot of the Reading/Leeds demographic would want to see but wouldn't necessarily pay the £50+ to see them at their own show.

I'm sure I remember there being plans of day tickets being dropped in 2009.

I don't see there being much scope for AC/DC doing another night at Wembley Stadium, and I would have thought them to be able to do multiple nights at a stadium. As it is I would definitely think that there is enough value in AC/DC being announced as headliners - though I would actually be quite surprised by it.

And I think we place far too much importance on trends in the line-up.

I'm sure I remember there being plans of day tickets being dropped in 2009.

I don't see there being much scope for AC/DC doing another night at Wembley Stadium, and I would have thought them to be able to do multiple nights at a stadium. As it is I would definitely think that there is enough value in AC/DC being announced as headliners - though I would actually be quite surprised by it.

And I think we place far too much importance on trends in the line-up.

Pearl Jam played a show at the Astoria in April 2006. Metallica played at Download in 2003 (albeit an unannounced secret show).

I also imagine that Festival Republic would view AC/DC as a big enough draw to get them without worrying about their own shows drawing away from them. They're also the type of band I imagine that a lot of the Reading/Leeds demographic would want to see but wouldn't necessarily pay the £50+ to see them at their own show.

Edited by onthejazz