Dance Village

Guest Rossc88

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very doubt ill get, But my wants for the dance stage would have to be.

Swedish house mafia, High Contrast, Felix the housecat, Deadmau5, Kissy Sell Out, Rob da bank , 2020 Soundsystem, Brookes brothers..

Hmmm most of them are very very unlikley to be in the line up, But maybe Kissy sell out and 2020 soundsystem and rob da bank might line up.. Maybe maybe hmmmmm.. or maybe im just dreaming again!

Edited by rustyuk

Deadmau5 is a good shout and not unrealistic i don't think.

Highly likely Justice will be on I think, with them playing leeds/reading this year and a new album coming (so ive read somewhere)

Gutted I missed Derrick May this year, likely anymore techno/minimal for next year? Richie Hawtin?

high contrast, every song i hear by them seems to make me drool :rolleyes:

seriously though, just some full on dance acts, after a few years of going to the carling weekend every act in the dance tent could easily play the radio1 tent as well, useless!

although i do want the music playing as many times as possible, for an indie act you don't half get the urge to dance!