Placebo Glastonbury 2009

Guest Amlo4ka

bruisepristine's gonna be so disappointed when she realises this is just a speculation thread and not confirmation of their attendance. :)

I used to adore Placebo but the last album just completed killed my love for them =\

• 3 months later...
just been confirmed for rock werchter the weekend after glasto so are around doing the festivals. Must be in with a good shot I'd say, and possibly the british act off everyone's radar? Would they be big enough to be classified a headliner :)

they headlined lowlands a couple of years back, (i kick myself on a daily basis having missed that massive attack, muse and placebo headliners : |) i think they are capable of it

generally on release of albums they have a big following and constantly have a large cult following

atleast capable of other stage without breaking a sweat, too big for the park but it would be cool to see them there quite intimate