ticket link

Guest eFestivals

I messsed around for an hour with various links - kept getting seetickets page saying that page no longer available (even after inputting card details) OR can't display that page

Phoned 01159454591 and after 3-4 engaged tones got straight through to a human being!

My order hadn't gone through - it has now!

Edited by gsoper

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone getting "card details not recognised" or words to that effect?

We've got through to the purchase page twice with two different cards (both fully funded, details entered correctly) to be told the card details aren't right, when they definitely are, including the one used to purchase last years!

Anyone else getting this?

Getting nowhere fast since 8.45am! No luck on the links or the phone numbers so far, but wondering how many people have registered? Would it be worth waiting a couple of hours and saving the stress? Got soooo frustrated getting Glasto 08 tickets, and then found I could have just waited until lunchtime and got straight through! Any thoughts/advice on this situation?

Spent an hour and a half crashing on the web order - every time put card details in it crashed. Rang on the 01159 number and got through on 5th try and booked them. Set of friends just tried same number and got through first time - get on the phones and abandom the web site!

Get in there... first time ever for me booking by phone lovely!!!

01159454591 - this is the number to try!!! After sitting here since 8.30pm this morning and typing my credit card details over and over again to only get the page out window, I got through on this number after only about 6 attempts and a very very nice man sorted me with tickets for me and my mates (7 in all) and I've had the email confirmation already.

As usual, a complete nightmare, with the same web arrangements as previous years...

Wayahead links here worked well, right up to the submitting card details bit, then a seetickets page would come up saying page not found... (listing a phone number, and reference number, but TICKETS WERE NOT BOOKED.

Never got further than this, with the not found page turning up less and less often...

There was no option to put down deposits for camper-van tickets at the time (remember these were to only bits that sold out on the day last year).

So, different tack... We then tried booking 2 tickets and 2 camper-vans outright (no deposit option lets you buy car park and camper-van tickets), and the other 4 tickets as a seperate transaction with just deposits... Absolutely no luck with the website, getting to the same point of submitting card details, and no further.

So tried the 01159454591 number posted here (THANKS!!!!!), and after some intensive re-dialling, got through to a human. Things were then complicated by the fact that his system only allowed us to book 1 campervan ticket per transaction/card/registered address. In the end, we booked our 2 tickets plus a campervan in one transaction, paying full price, another ticket (registered at a different address) plus campervan at full ptice (on the wife's debit card), and 4 deposits on my card... So, 3 tickets paid full, 2 campervan tickets paid full, and 3 deposits. Sorted. No wonder the telephone's slow if people are going through this sort of rigmarole.

So, how long does everyone have to put up with this seeticket website nonsense? This is the 3rd time we've been as punters, and it's always been bad. Other websites for big gigs have queue systems. Much fairer. Why not glastonbury?

I guess the process was slightly shorter this time - took us 3 hours of trying the website last year (with no actual confirmation), 1 and a half the year before...

Good luck everyone, keep trying the 0115 number above, as well as the website! Hopefully see you there!

Excellent, finally got on on the phone number suggested above. I was able to get in online till 10am, entered card details, then crashed.

I then tried the number for about 10mins, and finally got through, deposit paid! :)

good luck folks!

Another word of encouragement - can't imagine that tickets will sell out before the line-up is out. Sales will be busy for a couple of hours, with all the die-hard fans, and then go quieter.

Should be a chilled out crowd again, with all the real glasto lovers getting in, just like last year.

Don't panic! (easy to say) :)

Ive just made a booking n the wayahead site, and im hopeing all will be ok! But im really panicking about how trustworthy this site is!!! And wether the Festival will cancel my ticket as it wasn't made trough seetickets, althoughhey are uter shite!!! Can anyone help me?

I enterd card details and it said microsoft deadlocked rerun transaction

Checked email and recieved confirmation

if you enter details just click the back button and resubmit eveytime just keep doing that and have your email

up and eventually it will come through

Let me know x

Edited by norie_uk

I am getting to put my bank details in but then getting error message. Have done this 6 times now. Don't know whether to be scared or pissed off! What if the money is being taken each time? Also too scared to come out of that link because my reg details are nearly all the way through there and may come back as already used if i go in a different way. Confused!

I am getting to put my bank details in but then getting error message. Have done this 6 times now. Don't know whether to be scared or pissed off! What if the money is being taken each time? Also too scared to come out of that link because my reg details are nearly all the way through there and may come back as already used if i go in a different way. Confused!

Phew! Just got confirmation on the 7th go! So frustrating to be so close for about an hour and getting knocked back again and again at each step but......

Yessssss!!!! Confirmed 2 tickets for Glastonbury 2009!!!!! Happy Happy Happy!

Thank you so much for the links! Worked in the end - Yay!!