ticket link

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! Thank you yet again e-fests! Got mine - the stress always gives me the jitters that I can hardly type in my details! And I've got my confirmation email already too - saves sitting around for several nervous hours waiting for it to come through.

And now I've got a whole morning free that I wasn't expecting to have... probably a bit too early for a celebratory tipple?

That's totally out of order. Tickets are supposed to be on sale at 9, not 7. And, as a veteran of the T in the Park panic buy, I'm disappointed - nay embarassaed - to have been caught out.

And what this with the site being "busy". Suddenly Ticketbastard's queueing system looks positively cultured.

Thank you! Thank you yet again e-fests! Got mine - the stress always gives me the jitters that I can hardly type in my details! And I've got my confirmation email already too - saves sitting around for several nervous hours waiting for it to come through.

And now I've got a whole morning free that I wasn't expecting to have... probably a bit too early for a celebratory tipple?

Tried the link at 8.45, went through ordering process, but got an error page (404 not found) at the end. Hung on the phone for a bit, and the agent said that the order hadn't in fact gone through, but would I like to book over the phone. Said yes, so now have ticket.

Worth checking if you had the same problem.

I've got a big glass of Port on the go...but then again I am just in from a night shift & off to bed in a wee bit. I was so ready to have to stay up for hours struggling to get a ticket.....