Breaking Bad (Warning, contains spoilers)

t8yman

I'm thinking slightly longer now, as it was the second time he'd administered the drugs, and he only visits once a month right? So perhaps at least 4. Jessie will be a shadow at this stage...

Edited by bunique

And who the hell is looking after Brock? Hmmm? Does anyone think of the children!? ;)

Next week is going to be pretty epic............I did think Walt would return to save Jessie after last week, but if that happens its very much not going to be a primary motivation now and simply may be a consequence of Walts revenge actions rather than him in some way redeeming himself. If Jessie survives it will be more likely a lucky result of what Walt does rather than because thats what Walt wants............

Hell we might even see Jessie kill Walt as its his fault that all of this shit storm has gone down..........we know cancer spreads but this cancer has spread to destroy the lives of so many and Jessie will probably only find peace when Mr White is dead.............

Walt will die next week (he must), but will he do so as a villain or a hero in our eyes? As Walter White or Heisenberg? Will our emotions toward him flip flop all over the place for the full episode? I would like to see Walt die, as a hero, rather than Heisenberg getting slane. I hope when he does we all feel "thank God, peace at last and didnt he die well"

I think Walt will definitely save Jesse, Walt has had so many opportunities or justifications to kill Jesse in the past, I still believe he feels like some sort of father figure to him, in his own twisted way, but he has protected him throughout, and only really turned on him (unconvincingly) once Skyler ordered it.

I think Walt is gonna sacrifice himself in order to let Jesse survive in some way, maybe as a human shield. I still believe the old Walt is in there, buried deep inside Heisenbergs body, and the clip on the TV in the bar, coupled with the phone call to Junior made even him realise what he has become. He needs and craves personal redemption before he can finally surrender to the cancer.

Maybe, but least we forget that Walt was happy to let Jessie die, as he blamed him for Hanks death and its Hanks death that prevented him from helping his family. Also if he had cared for Jessie the last time he saw him he would have convinced them to kill him there and then rather than allowing Jack and Todd bring him off to what he knew would only be a faith worse than death prior to him actually being killed. Its only now with the TV mentioning blue meth will he maybe think Jessie is alive and that Todd did not kill him (or will his anger allow him put that together?)............Will he feel for Jessie or will he still be full of hate toward him? Hard to tell but when we last saw Walt he was in full anger Heisenberg mode and Jessie is not a concern to that fella............

I was cautious about watching that because of potential spoilers, but quickly realised it was the clip from the end of Talking Bad this week. I am seriously looking forward to this.

We are supposed to be going out with friends on Monday afternoon, but there is no way I'm going anywhere until I've watched the finale.

It was perfect. I was right about walt, he left heisenberg behind. He buried everything that was bad, he provided for his family and jesse survived it. I was filling up as skyler watched over him at hollys crib.

It couldnt have ended better imho. The blood smeared hand slid down the cooling tank that he and jesse built as his life left him.....