solfest 2009

Guest shazbam

• 4 weeks later...

Even the early birds didnt get early bird tickets last year due to Tixmob problems. Later purchasers seemed to get them though!! Always have a great Solfest. Hanging round in cars for an hour waiting to get to the campsites this year spoiled the start a bit. its always been so chiled and easy.

Was as bad as going to V at 10am on opening day LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Indeed! Simon should be so proud of what he has achieved in the 5 years of chairpersonage, its been the best festival for us every year and I hope it will continue for many years to come!

Pleased Wizz is now vice chair, proper top bloke!!!

Onwards and upwards in a Solfest stylee :D:):rolleyes:

Edited by Wizardmarra

Thank you so much for your kind words Flip.

I am indeed honoured to have been thought worthy by my peers to do this, but I have to confess I'll be handling a lot of the easier stuff and our new Chairman Dave Camlin (who brings a wealth of experience as an arts practitioner as well as performer) will be doing the boring hard stuff.

Also we have Simons steps to follow, not an easy task. He has served us well over the past five years and now the proud father (incidentally fellow committee member Dave Proud is truly a proud father to with birth of baby Georgia) of Joseph. I have to say too, one of the best friends you could possibly have even though he does play the whistle.

And too tantalise you all, check out the website around the middle of next week...

...and my blog too.

http://wizardmarra.blogspot.com/

Cheers for now.

Wiz

• 2 weeks later...
really want to get to this one. bit far away though. heard it gets a little bit cold at night as its next to the solway firth.

• 3 weeks later...

Expect some good news by way of an early Valentines present to you all, keep your eyes on the website next week. So too the forum. But it's still going to be a bit of a bugger as we'll be coy about the bands for now.

My blog soon, more stuff about it.

Loads of the Love Stuff

To be profound for a moment

To be strong in one thing

is to be strong in all things

by me

just now.

wizardmarra 664 months