Benicassim 2009

Guest stubbs

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do admit you do get a few of those Brits coming down and f**king up shit for everybody. For example on the last night of last year they made a big bonfire on the beach and were ripping up the boardwalk to do so which i found completely disrespectful. But it didn't ruin my holiday. You meet a great group of people when you are there and there are only a handful of people that you would just want to kick in the face so it's not bad at all. If you were really thinking about coming then i suggest that you come and forget about those few Brits that try to ruin it for everyone. You are not going to go anywhere if you are afraid that there might be a few people out there that might mess things up. It's not just the English people are the same from all over the world.

YAY, can't wait, 4 of us going this year - not got tickets yet as we're all skint after christmas but we've all booked the time off work already ;)

I'm dead lucky, I've an expensed company car so we are having a road trip, its gonna be awesome!!!

(Never been before)

Edited by bluetigger

Whats the most ideal way getting from Valencia airport to Valencia Nord train station?

guessing people have done it before...

goin on the sunday before the event now and beaching it for a night so we can be nice and early for the campsite openin...anyone else ever done this?

;)

thanks...any help will be appreciated :(

Whats the most ideal way getting from Valencia airport to Valencia Nord train station?

guessing people have done it before...

goin on the sunday before the event now and beaching it for a night so we can be nice and early for the campsite openin...anyone else ever done this?

:(

thanks...any help will be appreciated ;)

Yippee - printed off tickets today!!! Hopefully get same apartment as last year with the few days in Barcelona before and after. Flying Glasgow to Barcelona then train to Beni. Cannae wait!!!! Just wish some more acts would be announced!! x

Hi, was wondering if anyone can help me

I live in the UK and just bought tickets for beni but i got the proper tickets rather than the print off at home tickets, which im now startign to regret because i fly on the 7th july so we can see barcelona before the festival and im worried the tickets wont arrive before then

So my question was to those who have been the beni before and booked with seetickets, whether the tickets arrive with good time to spare?

I go to leeds every year and have always booked with see and as far as i can remember they arrive within 2-3 weeks of the festival i think

Can anyone shed some light and ease my worrying from now till june?

Any infor or reply would be really appreciated cos im terrible for worrying

I live in the UK and just bought tickets for beni but i got the proper tickets rather than the print off at home tickets, which im now startign to regret because i fly on the 7th july so we can see barcelona before the festival and im worried the tickets wont arrive before then

So my question was to those who have been the beni before and booked with seetickets, whether the tickets arrive with good time to spare?

I go to leeds every year and have always booked with see and as far as i can remember they arrive within 2-3 weeks of the festival i think

Anyone know where/how much the car parking is at the festival? Is it easy to go back to the car to get stuff? I'm thinking we'll want to leave ipods etc in there to keep them safe!

Also, does anyone know how long it takes for lastminute.com to email the e-tickets? I've received the confirmation email but not the tickets yet.

Cheers

me and a few mates are having the beni experience for the first time this summer and are stupidly up for it. :)

so i just wanted to ask how benicassim compares to other uk festivals? i have been to leeds fest 3 times and going again this summer.

we have booked our flights from scouseland to valencia on the 12th and i was also wondering what the campsite opening times have been in previous years?

any help will do fibers :)

Sorry...i thought we were comparing to the UK...my mistake....everyone, it´s not that hot!!

Not last year, but the year before think it only got in to the mid/high 30ºC´s but the year before was the hotest on record..which topped about 42ºC. (normal summer day in Madrid)

Sorry...i thought we were comparing to the UK...my mistake....everyone, it´s not that hot!!

Not last year, but the year before think it only got in to the mid/high 30ºC´s but the year before was the hotest on record..which topped about 42ºC. (normal summer day in Madrid)

I know you are comparing it to Malta...but the other person was asking us to compare it to the UK...hence me saying...IT´s HOT...cos in the uk it´s never HOT!! So, the point of my response was to compare Beni to the UK...so therefore...It´s HOT!!

But in comparison to Malta or Greece or parts of Africa or Madrid or somewhere in the Indian Ocean, no..it´s not that hot.

So the weather is somewhere between UK weather and Maltese weather!

Glad it's bearable, because I don't think I could handle the 40 degrees heat I've been hearing about!! Guess it depends on the year, as with any festival, I've been burnt to a cinder or living in a bog at so many of them!