Glastonbury 2009 My Festivals Group

Guest Alcatraz

Hello

For those that are new, or even those who missed it last year, eFestivals runs a service on these boards known as My Festivals Groups! What are these groups you ask? Well essentially they comprise of a forum, one that can not be read by the public. As a result it's kind of formed a community between those who go to Glastonbury and those who are members. But we're not exclusive!! So why not come join us and find out a lot, lot more?

To join, click /index.php?autocom=teams">here and look for "Glastonbury 2009 MFG" To the right of it, there should be something to press saying "Join this Group" The hard part is now done. Once that's done wait for me to approve and you can join into the mayhem <_<

Above it is "Glastonbury 2008 Forum"-This is the old one, and i believe it is eFestivals intention to move the bulk of the discussion to the new one before T-Day so to clear space for T-Day itself. So make sure you are clicking "Glastonbury 2009 MFG"

It should also be noted, this is NOT a special forum for help on October 5th, this "Chat" forum is. We also rarely discuss things like bands who we want to see playing at the festival. It is really for people who love the festival and want to talk to like minded people :(

If you have any problems, let me know here and i'll try to be as quick as possible in helping out :)

Also to eFestivals, if we could get this pinned, that would be much appreciated :D

Cheers :O

Edited by Alcatraz

Joined! <_< .. So all of us EFest folk meeting up at all?, I Know theres a football game going on, But what about an efestival clan piss up :O.. Hmm sounds good to me?, Do any of the efest people camp in a particular area at all and all meet up etc?

Would be nice to meet up with the friendly folk off here!

• 2 weeks later...
We do a eFestivals meet at the Cider Bus(we'll explain to ya nearer the time, although you can probably guess what it is :) ) on the Wednesday and Thursday evenings.

More meetings will no doubt be discussed in MFG :PParticularly one exciting installment, someone will be keeping us updated with :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi MFG! I am new to these forum thingies but hopefully won't mess up too much :-)

Just to say that I am already counting down the weeks to next year's GlastoFest, and am enjoying all the speculation regarding who will be hot and who will not!! :lol:

We do a eFestivals meet at the Cider Bus(we'll explain to ya nearer the time, although you can probably guess what it is :P ) on the Wednesday and Thursday evenings.

More meetings will no doubt be discussed in MFG :lol: Particularly one exciting installment, someone will be keeping us updated with :O

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...