Anybody lose their car

Guest gaytulip

WELL WHERE DO I START , MY FIRST V AND MY BUDDYS THIRD . ARRIVED JUST B4 16:00 FRI DIRECTED TO CARPARK 2 EAST - PAID DODGY DAVE A TENNER TO LOOK AFTER THE JAMJAR - NICE LOOKIN MOTOR BUT DEF NOWT FLASH . TOOK REQUIRED CRAP FOR THE FRI SET UP CAMP (THERES ANOTHER WHINGE AND TOPIC ) WOKE UP SAT , HAD BREAKIE THEN BACK TO 2 EAST , FOUND CAR NO WORRIES GOT FEW MORE BITS , BACK TO GREYCAMP HAD A BALL SAT NITE BUT HADNT GOT WELLIES OUTTA CAR SO SUN OFF WE GO AGAIN SAME STORY BUT HEY WHERES ME CAR 3.5 HOURS LATER MUDDIED STARVIN THIRSTY EVENTUALLY FUMIN STILL NO CAR , PASSED FROM PILLAR TO POST ALL WITH BAD BAD ATTITUDE EXCEPT 1 YOUNG GUY WHO WAS GREAT ENDED UP SPEAKIN TO THE FUZZ WHO USED THE ANPR CHECK IF MY CAR HAD LEFT SITE AND CAME BACK SAYIN NO UNLESS PLATES WERE CHANGED B4 DRIVING OFF , LIKE ME YOURE PROB THINKING DOUBTFUL BUT AT LEAST I WAS REASSURED AND THEN THOUGHT SOD IT , TIRED HUNGRY ETC SO BACK TO CAMP WE WENT VIA WELLY STALL AHEM , CHILLED EVE SUN THEN PACKED UP MON AND DECIDED TO TAKE ALL THE CRAP TO CAR IN ONE GO , GOT SO FAR AND MY M8 SAID SHE`D GO TO CARPARK 2 EAST LEAVE HER STUFF THEN COME BACK AND SPLIT REMAINDER BETWEEN US ( HAD AROUND 4 MINS MOBILE BATTERY LEFT ) AFTER AROUND AN HOUR WATCHIN PEOPLE STRUGGLE WITH THEIR STUFF , PEOPLE LOOTIN WHICH I WATCHED IN AWE , RING RING - "YOUR CARS BEEN STOLEN" LOOKED UP N DOWN CARPARK ,YUP U GUESSED IT 2 EAST ND NO SIGN , OK HHHMMM WHAT DO U DO IN MY WELLIES WELL MY BETTER HALF WAS OFF WORK SO RANG HIM BRIEF WATS HAPPD AS BATTERY WAS GOIN DOWN HE SET OFF TO PICK US UP .....................WE WALKED AFTER DECIDIN TO LOSE THE TWO CHAIRS PLUS A TABLE AS WE COULDNT CARRY IT BUT HEY CLAIM IT BACK ON INSURANCE GOT TO POLICE PORTAKABIN WHICH HAD CEASED OPERATION @ 13;00 WHEN PEOPLE WERE STILL LEAVIN AT 1600 ,THERE WERE TWO POLICE A MAN AND A WOMAN SAID HOW DAFT WE MUST LOOK PLUS WE APPRECIATE HOW MANY PEOPLE LOSE THEIR MOTORS EACH YR SO NICE MR PLOICEMAN SAID WHERE WAS IT AND WATS YOUR REG ETC I WILL DRIVE AND HAVE A LOOK 4 YOU , 45 MINS LATER NO SIGNS OF IT WERE HIS WORDS SO I WAS CONFIDENT THAT A MAN WHO IS TRAINED TO DEAL WITH SITUATIONS LIKE THIS COULDNT FIND IT WELL GOOD ENOUGH 4 ME , WE GOT A LIFT TO THE GATES WHERE MY PARTNER WAS PICKIN US UP FROM , HE ARRIVED , EVENTUALLY GOT HOME RANG TO REPORT CAR STOLEN FIRSTLY TO POLICE THEN INS COMP , RANG WESTON ON TUES TO SEE IF ANY NEWS TO BE TOLD THE CLEAN UP STARTS WED WE WILL RING U IF WE SPOT IT , LOW N BEHOLD WED AFTERNOON RING RING " YOUR CAR IS WHERE YOU PARKED IT SIR"

WENT SHEEPISHLY AND COLLECTED IT FRI A WEEK AFTER PARKING IT BUT HOW COME ALL OF THE ABOVE 4 IT TO BE WHERE WE PARKED - NOTE NO DRINK OR DRUGS WERE TAKEN DURING THE WHOLE FIASCO JUST INCASE ANYBODY THOUGHT WE WERE OFF OUR **** LOL

• 2 weeks later...

that did me chuckle ..... not at the discomfort of the poster i must add AND THE LOUDNESS

but on my night shift lastnight was watchin one of those programes SKYCOPS ,, Polcice interceptors ,, something like that

and the ANPR car got a stolen porshe boxter goin into V :lol:

the chopper guided the car in who had a solo copper in seen the three blokes get out who were all big blokes

an he got a bit nervous called for back up but still tackled the driver who didnt put up much resistance but clearly visible

to the chopper an the cop on the ground threw a massive bag of white stuff at his frind lol

im sure he said get the kettle on :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...

I copied and pasted it into word, and changed the case into sentence case. Some of the proper verbs might have their capitals dropped off, but it's gotta to be better .

Well where do i start , my first v and my buddys third . Arrived just b4 16:00 fri directed to carpark 2 east - paid dodgy dave a tenner to look after the jamjar - nice lookin motor but def nowt flash . Took required crap for the fri set up camp (theres another whinge and topic ) woke up sat , had breakie then back to 2 east , found car no worries got few more bits , back to greycamp had a ball sat nite but hadnt got wellies outta car so sun off we go again same story but hey wheres me car 3.5 hours later muddied starvin thirsty eventually fumin still no car , passed from pillar to post all with bad bad attitude except 1 young guy who was great ended up speakin to the fuzz who used the anpr check if my car had left site and came back sayin no unless plates were changed b4 driving off , like me youre prob thinking doubtful but at least i was reassured and then thought sod it , tired hungry etc so back to camp we went via welly stall ahem , chilled eve sun then packed up mon and decided to take all the crap to car in one go , got so far and my m8 said she`d go to carpark 2 east leave her stuff then come back and split remainder between us ( had around 4 mins mobile battery left ) after around an hour watchin people struggle with their stuff , people lootin which i watched in awe , ring ring - "your cars been stolen" looked up n down carpark ,yup u guessed it 2 east nd no sign , ok hhhmmm what do u do in my wellies well my better half was off work so rang him brief wats happd as battery was goin down he set off to pick us up .....................we walked after decidin to lose the two chairs plus a table as we couldnt carry it but hey claim it back on insurance got to police portakabin which had ceased operation @ 13;00 when people were still leavin at 1600 ,there were two police a man and a woman said how daft we must look plus we appreciate how many people lose their motors each yr so nice mr ploiceman said where was it and wats your reg etc i will drive and have a look 4 you , 45 mins later no signs of it were his words so i was confident that a man who is trained to deal with situations like this couldnt find it well good enough 4 me , we got a lift to the gates where my partner was pickin us up from , he arrived , eventually got home rang to report car stolen firstly to police then ins comp , rang weston on tues to see if any news to be told the clean up starts wed we will ring u if we spot it , low n behold wed afternoon ring ring " your car is where you parked it sir"

went sheepishly and collected it fri a week after parking it but how come all of the above 4 it to be where we parked - note no drink or drugs were taken during the whole fiasco just incase anybody thought we were off our **** lol

• 2 weeks later...

Many years ago I parked my car next to a big red bus and thought that would make it easy to find when leaving. But the bus left before me and my landmark disappeared. Stupidly I'd not really registed the location and it took me an hour of wandering around to find it.

A mistake you only, hopefully, make once.

Edited by grumpyhack

Many years ago I parked my car next to a big red bus and thought that would make it easy to find when leaving. But the bus left before me and my landmark disappeared. Stupidly I'd not really registed the location and it took me an hour of wandering around to find it.

A mistake you only, hopefully, make once.