No Smoking in tents? LOL

Guest D@Z

Did anyone else see the "No Smoking" signs on the entrances to the arena tents this year ? Are they having a laugh or what? The smoking ban was in place when Creamfields fell last year and there was no problem with smoking but this year there seemed to be.

I mean everyone was smoking still in the tents anyway but what a joke.

i think they have to put the signs up by law and it states that any tent with more than 2 sides is classed as a closed space so the smoking ban comes in place.

my mate got asked to leave the annie mac tent for smoking a cig. i think its because there wasnt many people in there at the time. but when the tents are full they have no chance of policing it.

• 7 months later...

There are a lot of problems associated with smoking which people face like problem with respiratory system, heart and many more. Smoking ban has come at the right time and people should strictly follow it as smokers need to understand that they don't have the right to affect others due to their habit. Passive smoking is considered as more dangerous.

Chantix is FDA approved drug and is used to get over smoking habit. It works on the body by giving you the same feel good effect and hence reduces the craving for nicotine. You can have all the information on chantix here http://www.chantixhome.com/

Edited by mricky