seriously....

Guest superficial_guy

so no one died this year, oh then it must be fine, lets carry on the same.

IDIOT!

The 15 year old kid in 05 who had to spend weeks in intensive care because he had a gas canister wound to his stomach was completely justified because he was part of the problem, i suppose. The numerous burns, wounds and loss of possessions for hundreds of festival goers caused on the sunday night is also fine, because nobody died.

seriously, wake up!

• 2 months later...

I hated sunday night, wsnt much the angry festival goers but more some people we was camping next too, one of the men got my friends in his tent (while she ws intoxicated) and try to kiss her. I had to get her out of the tent and the tent was sealed somehow i had to ripped the tent to get her out, then as soon as i got her out he tried killing me, so i had to leave. Just becuase i f**ked up his last *chance* with a girl. I hate men that take advantage of girls :P

• 2 weeks later...

Ah... the, 'riots' at Reading Festival, last year. Hmm, I'd say. More like children messing about. Personally I've been to every Reading festival since 2005 and find it easy to get to as I live in Reading.

The only way to stop someone getting killed; by themselves or someone else at the festival is to stop allowing people to camp on the festival site. That will stop a great majority of flare ups as you see in these strange and lewd videos, that someone so sadistically filmed. But come on! At the end of the day? Who gives a flying fack what some teenage idiots do? I always leave early on a Sunday; if I have the miss-fortune of being there for that day. But then again, I do enter the festival through a VIP entrance so I never see this crap anyway.

Its not nice is it? People, are bloody mindless at times. But, in the end they won't stop us playing music at the festival oh no they won't and vice versa.

Edited by HappinessinQuietness

• 4 weeks later...

its not a problem unless it causes a problem to other festival goers, and it clearly does. numerous people get hurt, possesions get stolen or burnt, peoples weekends get ruined all for the sake of some drunken 16 year old having a laugh.

as for local people not being able to hear, have you anyidea how loud the sound of all those gas cannisters going up is? as loud as the mainstage easily, and they happen between 12pm and 4am and so are more likely to attract complaints.