Best way to sneak in to campsite?

Guest withniall and i

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad news for you t8yman, staff have to provide their own tents, and don't get meal tickets throughout the festival. stewards get one per shift, others get them as per their own company policies.

most stewarding companies also ask for a deposit, usually to the value of a weekend ticket, to stop people getting their wristbands and dissappearing. yes, it's a deposit, but you still need it in a bank account.

best way to get in without a ticket is with a ladder imho. even better is 2 ladders.

I hate all the student bashing - being a student doesnt mean you are a lazy work-shy twat like the original poster. Im a student, Im paying for my own ticket, just as i have done for the previous 4 years, plus all the food, trains, camping gear, etc.

I really hope that security find this prick and kick 7 shades out of him. there are absolutely no grounds for trying to justify breaking into the site illegally. The tickets are expensive but if you can't afford it, then you can't go, simple as that. Plus there will not be any easy ways of sneaking in. they put a fence around the whole festival site.

Does this prick think we want someone in the campsite on his own for hours whilst his mates are all off watching the bands? I know he's saying he aint going to rob stuff, but if he's not even thinking about paying to get in, i would trust him a f*ckin inch!

perhaps... but coming from someone who probably just payed £150 (or whatever) for a ticket? - (yes - i know you had access to arena - but apart from RATM - why would you bother?).

then add - travel costs + p&p (i think?)+ early pass + your daily vices + extortionately priced food & drink.

i think rational is the word you are looking for.

idiot

perhaps... but coming from someone who probably just payed £150 (or whatever) for a ticket? - (yes - i know you had access to arena - but apart from RATM - why would you bother?).

then add - travel costs + p&p (i think?)+ early pass + your daily vices + extortionately priced food & drink.

i think rational is the word you are looking for.

idiot

i have to say chasing the idiots jumping through indigo although slighlty immature was fecking hilarious we caught and turned in about 4 of them. Funniest 1 must of been the chinese lad had about 70 odd ppl chasing after him

i have to say chasing the idiots jumping through indigo although slighlty immature was fecking hilarious we caught and turned in about 4 of them. Funniest 1 must of been the chinese lad had about 70 odd ppl chasing after him

your risking health and saftey act for a start

it wouldnt suprise me if you had something to do with the burning of tents and what not

would you not get bored in the campsite?

and as for only rage is worth seeing

you must be small minded in music genres

i saw some bands that i wouldnt normally listen to this weekend and they were damn good matalica for instance impressed me loads and i only new one song of theres

its also not fair on how people have paid for there tickets and get morons like you jumping fences and ticket touts dont get me started on them there just as bad as the fence jumpers

reading is all about the music camping is a pluss side to the festival