A big well done

Guest Da_J_Doc-~

That was brilliant. Im done with big festivals now. Has opened my eyes!

Its amazing how much less of a hassle it was compared to T.

Will be back next year and will also be looking at other small festivals.

Geoff Ellis can kiss my left nut.

ps - Just hope for a better line up for Bella next year.

Very well done to the organisers from a Bella virgin. :)

Despite some reservations about the line up, I thought all the bands I heard were excellent and I really enjoyed Scouting For Girls on Friday night - they certainly were the highlight of the weekend for me, just in front of the Vatersay Boys and the Dangleberries. A huge well done to Edwin Collins as well - considering he couldn't even speak a short time ago - he did brilliantly well getting up on stage again.

Roll on next year - I will definitely be back.

• 7 months later...

I wasn't at Bella last year but was there 3 years ago I think, maybe 2 ;) The food was brilliant compared to the trash you get forced to eat at T. A high 5 for Arbroath smokies!!! :P

Yep gotta agree with Paul on this one, the healthy eating section at T was immense this year although Bella spreads these nice places throughout the festival rather in one area which i like, T's healthy eating bit though was an oasis in the insanity but in true T stylee i saw at least three guys peeing on the areas perimeter fence.