WANTED 2 x Reading Weekend Tickets!

Guest djreilly2681

Hi all

I would like to get hold of two weekend (+camping +early entry if poss.) Reading tickets.

Been travelling so missed the release date. I hate touts and to be honest can't afford to pay their prices.

So any tickets going for sale let me know.

Email me and i'll give you my mobile no.

Cheers

Dave R

If you really want one, then go along on the day and buy them from the box office. Conditions of the festival licence say they are not allowed to publicly say they will be on sale, but they are still on sale every single year. You need to queue up for a few hours though, unless you get there before 8am.

If any regular board members had spare tickets they would probably find either a mate to take them or put them on scarlet mist. Given that you are a noob, you won't get anything on here, apart from the slight possiblity of someone trying to get your money without ever having an intention of giving you a ticket.

And stay away from eBay - fake tickets will be changing hands there as we speak, but eBay themselves will do f**k all about it, cos its still money to them.

Actually, don't ticketmaster have some sort of ticket exchange thing going now....

• 7 months later...
Hi all

I would like to get hold of two weekend (+camping +early entry if poss.) Reading tickets.

Been travelling so missed the release date. I hate touts and to be honest can't afford to pay their prices.

So any tickets going for sale let me know.

Email me and i'll give you my mobile no.

Cheers

Dave R