Plastic bottles only in camping?

Guest suddyboyy

Ive read somewhere that your only allowed to take plastic bottles into the camping area, Is this true?

Im all for this plastic bottle malarky but ive already got copious amounts of vodka in glass bottles which need polishing off

Does anyone know if its true? Or if cans are allowed?

Just bought my tent off Argos, £7.99 :rolleyes:

Rock off, Rave on!

Oh i'll be binging my Coke bottle filled with Vodka alright, and a crate but the thing is i reckon i'll get sick of lager all the time as me mates are bringing crates of the stuff! Anyone got any ideas for tasty alternatives to a crate of lager considering no glass bottles allowed please leave them here!!

Edited by petethemag

Oh i'll be binging my Coke bottle filled with Vodka alright, and a crate but the thing is i reckon i'll get sick of lager all the time as me mates are bringing crates of the stuff! Anyone got any ideas for tasty alternatives to a crate of lager considering no glass bottles allowed please leave them here!!

In response to the plastic bottle idea...do u think they will allow a 6 Litre Ketchup bottle filled with vodka in?...it is plastic after all..... :rolleyes: I work at a hotel and they have these big ass 6 litre ketchup bottles they use for the restaurant, so gonna empty one out and fill it with copious amounts of Vodka..6L to be precise lol :(

In response to the plastic bottle idea...do u think they will allow a 6 Litre Ketchup bottle filled with vodka in?...it is plastic after all..... :( I work at a hotel and they have these big ass 6 litre ketchup bottles they use for the restaurant, so gonna empty one out and fill it with copious amounts of Vodka..6L to be precise lol :rolleyes:

• 8 months later...
I no it proberly wont help you much but I no the duty frees at airports do plastic boozzee bottles bought a huge bottle of gin for the parents and they hardly drunk any but apart from that not sure.

do they search upon entry at creamfields?

• 2 weeks later...