10p cup collecting on again?

Guest mike99

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a good idea but it did my head in last year, random cup monkeys walking past and checking your drinks to see how much you had left, people nicking other peoples drinks when they put them down, I even saw people raiding the big bins they had in the arena just for cups !!

I heard off of an official source that they will be placing secial gold cups on the ground around the festival site, which will be worth £50 if you return them! Def True! :P

tbh I'd start looking first thing, don't bother with any bands until you've found 3

A cup monkey being someone who goes around collecting £50 worth of cups? Sure if they take your empty cup from your hand that wouyld be annoying but picking up ones people have carelessly chucked on the floor because they couldn't be bothered to find a bin? Its them who spent the £160 let them spend that time making money if they want to

a filthy look and a friendly f**k off usually got rid of them though :lol: i'm all for being in the festival vibe, but if some sad prick thinks he's going to nick my half pint whilst i'm chilling and enjoying a band (all for the sake of 10p), they can quite frankly get f**ked, haven't got the patience to be polite to muppets.

A cup monkey being someone who goes around collecting £50 worth of cups? Sure if they take your empty cup from your hand that wouyld be annoying but picking up ones people have carelessly chucked on the floor because they couldn't be bothered to find a bin? Its them who spent the £160 let them spend that time making money if they want to

Do you think that will be part of the political message in RATM's set?

Also do you think we could start a bogus rumour that you also get money for picking up disgarded plates of noodles?!

There's always shit loads of them lying on the floor, usually in spaces where you want to sit down!

Edited by swede